Noble Collection Indiana Jones Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Choopie, a question (if you would be so kind to answer)....

How sharp is the blade on this machete? I ordered one, but the open face of the display case and the magnetic holders make me nervous, as I have a very inquisitive 6 year old running around.

Does the blade have a blunted edge, or is it full on "hack and slash" sharp?

Thanks in advance.

The blade is a blunt as it gets. It's not sharp at all, not even at the tip. And the machete has got some weight to it. Once it's in the display, the weight along with the magnets, which are very strong, hold the machete firmly in place.

Hope this helps.

Hmmm...I would like to get a Staff of Ra replica headpiece, but I'm not sure where to go? Anybody have any suggestions? Anyone get the Noble Collection one? I think Acme Artifacts is sold out (when I checked their website), and that one was amazing from the pics...

A friend has the Noble Staff of Ra headpiece. And other than the weight of the thing and the nice (and surprisingly low-key) box it comes in it's really no different, better or more accurate than the resin kits you can buy and finish yourself for 20 bucks.

A friend has the Noble Staff of Ra headpiece. And other than the weight of the thing and the nice (and surprisingly low-key) box it comes in it's really no different, better or more accurate than the resin kits you can buy and finish yourself for 20 bucks.

Thanks. I think I've seen the resin kits, but my paint skills suck... :monkey1

Back