Noble Collection Indiana Jones Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might pick up a Holy Grail....:monkey3

I just got one. Fan made. Needs a little work (which will be fun for me to do, actually) but when I'm done I'll have a screen-accurate Grail to go with my Idol and Headpiece. :banana

Which reminds me, I need to finish my Sankara Stones...

bah,I'm getting a real whip from a real whipmaker...I've always wanted an Indy whip and with the funds now....I'm getting one!!!!!

Re: Noble Collection throws us the whip...

I see a large number of people getting scars now.:google

My brother and I had real bullwhips when we were kids, and let me tell you, we both had a lot of whelps and near eye-putting-out misses!!! :lol

I bet you also got a lot of welts :D

Looking at it though I'm almost getting the itch to buy the whip AND find a good deal on an Indy fedora...

Me too Neil. But I think I need to get the jacket too.

Another one (Indy thread repeating under Irish's watch) bites the dust.

queen.jpg

:rotfl

Well, in Dave's defense the news is relatively new (not even 2 weeks old yet) and the other thread kinda sputtered, dropping from the 1st Page.

Well, in Dave's defense the news is relatively new (not even 2 weeks old yet) and the other thread kinda sputtered, dropping from the 1st Page.

Well, just to keep this page from slipping for the moment, where did you get your jacket Irish (the one that you've posted pictures wearing your Indy look) and how screen accurate is it?

I agree-- the jacket would be a must... It's the needed trifecta--- hat, whip, and jacket...

My cousin had the idea of displaying them on a coat rack next to the door to my collectibles room (when I finally having one) as if they are there to grab on the way out the door for some archaelogical adventure. :lol Sadly if I buy any now I would have to settle for something less expensive and sacrifice screen accuracy and quality.

My cousin had the idea of displaying them on a coat rack next to the door to my collectibles room (when I finally having one) as if they are there to grab on the way out the door for some archaelogical adventure. :lol Sadly if I buy any now I would have to settle for something less expensive and sacrifice screen accuracy and quality.

I like that idea... But you'd also need two poles in your closet with one having a sign saying Batman and the other Robin.:D

That one is an older Wested LAST CRUSADE jacket that has a tear at the bottom so the former owner unloaded it on eBay and I got it for about $30. :google Perfect, because I like my Indy gear weathered and dirty thank ya very much.

Wested's are quite accurate (they made some of the actual RAIDERS jackets!). Here is their site:

https://www.indyjacket.co.uk/home.html

I have another Wested (the "Raiders" version). And a U.S. Wings INDY jacket on the way that's made from the same exact batch of leather that the jackets in KOTCS were made from. :rock

I like that idea... But you'd also need two poles in your closet with one having a sign saying Batman and the other Robin.:D

Right after the finish excavating a cave under the house.

After reading The RPF, I can say that I don't want these. They're completely inaccurate, according to the experts.

What the Noble whips? No, they are not accurate to the actual prop whips at all.

Back