No interest in custom GORMAN or BURKE from ALIENS? I see Newt and Bishop only.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorman would need the bandaged head/battle damage look. lol.

Burke would have to be all sweaty and shady looking. Like after Ripley slams his ass against the wall and punks him out.

We have a Burke/Gorman head commission thread going on here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36501&highlight=aliens+commission

that was put on hold because so many of those people were ordering the Ghostbusters heads in another commission I was doing and wanted a break.
Is it time to get back to it? Make sure to post if you are interested. I switched scupltors to Chris Howes, so it would be him doing it now and not Ada.

-Rick :)

I'll never understand the need/want for figures of obscure ass characters. Reminds me of "The 40 Year Old Virgin"..

Cal: [Pointing to an action figure on a shelf] Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss?
Andy Stitzer: That's Oscar Goldman.
Cal: Why do you have that?
Andy Stitzer: That's worth a lot of money. That's much more valuable than Steve Austin.

lmao.

You have to remember everyone has different goals/agendas when it comes to collecting. For "Aliens", I myself only wanted Ripley, Hicks, Newt, and Bishop cause they lived (I ignore the later movies, laugh), and in my displays, I tend to think of them all being on adventures post-Aliens.

Other people want to re-inact the movie scenes on their shelves though, or if it's a fav movie like Aliens, want the entire cast 1:6 where-as normally they wouldn't want the isoteric characters.

I'm like one of three people who wants the cast of the first Phantasm 1:6 besides just having the Tall Man, so there's always one movie that's someones Kryptonite. :)

Nah it's cool, I hear you WST. Again, it's just my opinion so it's not meant to be offensive to anyone in particular.

I don't know where you'd find Burke(Paul Rieser) but the SST figure of Manfred von Richthofen would be an excellent starting point for Gorman. The last time I watched Aliens I noticed that William Hope bears a strong resemblance to the Baron...PS

Hey, I've made my own 1/6 Gorman Body, you should check my commission about 1/6 Aliens Gorman head and see the pictures of the body i made.
Chris Howes is a nice artist and is willing to make the head.

cheers

I see plenty on custom Newts and Bishops on here but has no one ever thought about making custom Gormans or Burkes??

I personally would rather have a Gorman above all them other customs. I'm sure it woudn't be hard given his simple outfit and shaved head (with bandage).

Back