No interest in custom GORMAN or BURKE from ALIENS? I see Newt and Bishop only.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky

Super Freak
Reaction score
I see plenty on custom Newts and Bishops on here but has no one ever thought about making custom Gormans or Burkes??

I personally would rather have a Gorman above all them other customs. I'm sure it woudn't be hard given his simple outfit and shaved head (with bandage).

I'd love to see Gorman released at retail, as I'm not a customizer, but yeah, I'd like to see what other people can do. Burke is kind of boring (ie: no weapons, cool gear, etc) but sure, why not?

Burke is kind of boring (ie: no weapons, cool gear, etc) but sure, why not?
Well sure, but he is one of the main characters. Bishop is pretty boring too but people still custom him all the time here.

Well I'd love to recreate that promotional picture on the Sulaco with the entire cast in their film outfits - so this would obviously involve Gorman, Burke, Bishop etc. Of course its an impossible dream. Hot toys are done with the Aliens cast, I missed the first 3 marines and I aint no customiser.

1/6 burke would be awesome :rock. hes quite a big character in the movie and im surprised no ones made a custom version of him. would love to see one

I wouldn't mind a Gorman but would like to see Frost, Crowe or Wierzbowski before him.

Well sure, but he is one of the main characters. Bishop is pretty boring too but people still custom him all the time here.
yeah, but Bishop at least has the android thing going for him. and Lance can act circles around the whole cast. and he has the cool looking face.
for me, this movie was all about Apone and Bishop. the only interesting characters in the whole thing. everybody else was just there to get killed by aliens.

speaking of which, when am i getting an Apone with the "Look into my eye" face?
________
Roll blunts

Last edited:
1/6 burke would be awesome :rock. hes quite a big character in the movie and im surprised no ones made a custom version of him. would love to see one

I agree. I'd love a custom Carter Burke, boring plaid shirt and all. He had killer 80's hair too. Seriously though, I think he'd look good against all those marines because his outfit is at least different.

Probably the reason no one's made him yet is because you can't find a sculpt with that hairdo. The rest of him would be very possible to do.

I agree. I'd love a custom Carter Burke, Seriously though, I think he'd look good against all those marines because his outfit is at least different.
Which is exactly why I'm surprised no one has attempted to make a custom of him or Gorman.

Hicks = Killed by a support beam.

Newt = Drowned.

Bishop = killed by Ripley.

None were killed by Aliens. So joke or not, it makes no sense.

Back