Nintendo Wii-U

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wind Waker had one of the worst third acts in a video game ever but I still believe the final boss fight is one of the most fulfilling and proper boss battles ever to date.

Well I am buying a Nintendo wii u now for the spare room with new super mario bros getting zelda mario kart etc i am so excited now I can play two worlds ps4 latter this year and wii u.

Well I am buying a Nintendo wii u now for the spare room with new super mario bros getting zelda mario kart etc i am so excited now I can play two worlds ps4 latter this year and wii u.

I found myself having to take a deep breath after reading this 'sentence'.

I finally got my Wii U set up (almost!)
The little Pikmin guys are carrying my save data from my Wii to the Wii U. :lol

I found myself having to take a deep breath after reading this 'sentence'.

Sorry for the lack of punctuation, but I'am super excited. I only hope the latter update fixes the system lag.

I also got a question in Luigi's ghost mansion can you play solely against AI or online players?

Last edited:
Check link for trailer

https://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/23/nintendo-new-monolith-soft-for-wii-u-looks-like-xenoblade/

Nintendo has announced a new game from Monolith Soft, developer of Xenoblade Chronicles. A new trailer shows off gameplay and visuals similar to Xenoblade Chronicles, complete with grand, sweeping environments and massive monsters. The game will be directed by Tetsuya Takahashi and will feature music by Hiroyuki Sawano.

The game has no title at the moment, though a large red X is displayed at the end of the trailer, indicating it probably fits in the "Xeno" series in one way or another.

I want my true prequel to Xenogears dammit!!!

So who bought Balloon Fight in the eShop? Man that game is hurting. I'm happy to have it for 30¢ and it brings back happy memories of being a kid, but it does not stand the test of time.

I'm looking forward to F-Zero next month, though!:yess:

Got it on 3DS ambassador program. I have snes F Zero on wii.

Yeah, but being able to play all these old classics on the gamepad without the tv being on is very exciting. Especially when my wife wants to watch a tv show that I have no interest in.

i just got my wii premium today, and have been playing New Super Mario Bros on the TV rather than looking at the controller screen. Just a quick question if i go bed can i turn tv screen off and look at controller instead.

Now waiting for a playstation 4 for the main room, the problem is i got so many games and so little time :)

Last edited:
Yes you turn the tv off and just keep playing. Some games require you to press a button or go into the menu.

i just got my wii premium today, and have been playing New Super Mario Bros on the TV rather than looking at the controller screen. Just a quick question if i go bed can i turn tv screen off and look at controller instead.

Now waiting for a playstation 4 for the main room, the problem is i got so many games and so little time :)

Depends where your bed is. You've got about 25 feet and even less without direct line of sight.

Last edited:
I think I may have my wife talked into letting me pick one of these up! :rock:lol

I've been working on her for two months. :slap:rotfl

Got the Deluxe edition the other day. What's with this trend of hurrying to release consoles with no launch titles? With the exception of Mario and ZombieU, there's nothing except ports of games I already have on PS3 and 360. I remember the good ol' days when a system came with GREAT games like Super Mario Bros, Super Mario World, or Mario 64.

Back