• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Nintendo Wii U Delux 32 GB console + Zelda Twilight Princess & Skyward Sword

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbss21

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm selling a brand new, never played Nintendo Wii U console Deluxe 32 GB black version. The console comes with Wii U "Nintendo Land" as well as "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" HD and "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword" for the Wii, but which will play on the Wii U. Also included is an extra, Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller black. I've taken the console out of it's box and set it up, but never played it, so it's in absolutely brand new condition, comes with all it's original packaging and cords, and the games come with their original cases and artwork.

$200.00 for the whole shebang, shipped. If interested, please drop me a PM!

Last edited:
Re: FS: Nintendo Wii U Delux 32 GB console + Zelda Twilight Princess & Skyward Sword

Bump! Price drop!

Back