Nintendo Wii-U

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bayonetta 1 is on a separate disc. I need to try out Wonderful 101 since it doesn't cost much. I don't have Hyrule Warriors.

yea, I got 101 at target for 30$, it's a nice game for the price. It reminds me of viewful joe in a 3d world. The drawing for your weapons can be a little touchy but once you get the hang of it, it's an awesome game.

Rumor has it that the Marth, Villager and Wii Fit Trainer Amiibo's are retired already. If you want won I'd recommend buying them now before the prices skyrocket.

Rumor has it that the Marth, Villager and Wii Fit Trainer Amiibo's are retired already. If you want won I'd recommend buying them now before the prices skyrocket.

Thankfully those are 3 characters that I don't give two ****s about. Then again I don't play Smash Bros so having them wouldn't really do me any good anyways.

I was at a store today, and a MOTHER was playing Mario Kart 8, and she, with obvious excitement, turned around looking for a WiiU box to see if she could buy one.

Those moments tell me Nintendo still has got it.

Not a rumor about the amiibos. I am a manager at a big retail chain and those three are already marked as discontinued in the system. Technically if Nintendo decides to rerelease that could change but as of now, they are done with them.

I was at a store today, and a MOTHER was playing Mario Kart 8, and she, with obvious excitement, turned around looking for a WiiU box to see if she could buy one.

Those moments tell me Nintendo still has got it.

Nintendo always will.

Nintendo World Store might give out something. They gave out a Splatoon hat and pin at launch of Splatoon.

Anyone picking up Super Mario Maker Friday?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Back