Media NINTENDO SWITCH (new console)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup ... for sure. As long as I can remember all Zelda Collectors Editions sold out quick and then appear on eBay marked up close to 300%

I almost missed the Wind Waker HD Collectors Edition if it werent for my brother

I think there was one for Majoras Mask 3DS, and Skyward Sword

yup ... for sure. As long as I can remember all Zelda Collectors Editions sold out quick and then appear on eBay marked up close to 300%

I almost missed the Wind Waker HD Collectors Edition if it werent for my brother

I think there was one for Majoras Mask 3DS, and Skyward Sword

Yeah, I got the Majora's Mask 3DS. That was a cluster ****. :lol

You going for the Neon Joycon version or the Grey Joycon version? I'm sticking with grey.

Neon

I still have to watch the entire presentation I caught the tail end of it.

Placed my order with Amazon. It didn't allow me to specify which version I got - but all of the pics are for grey, so I'm assuming it's grey.

Also, no charges until shipping. Est. arrival date is March 3rd.

Fingers crossed Amazon doesn't oversell.

Just secured the Switch Master Edition of Zelda at Amazon - assuming the world doesn't end. :lol

Now, I can sleep. :rock

For what it's worth, there's also a 'special edition' that has everything the Master edition has minus the sword statue. I figured I'd just go all out, but still for those who don't know about both.

I am seriously in shock for now.

Rulk, you were right, buddy.

Don't screw around tomorrow with Zelda.

Got a preorder in for the Switch and Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition through GameStop. Finally, a benefit to waking up and not being able to get back to sleep :lol

zelda, fire emblem, mario, xenoblade 2, dragon quest, and even SYBERIA 3?!! :yess:
that's it, Nintendo, take my life's saving :gah:

*hope they ported ni no kuni to this system

Not at launch though. I can play zelda on wii u. This was a massive dissappointment IMO. Many gaming websites have posted thier reactions. Alot of negativity. The conference was HORRIBLE. This is coming form a big nintendo fan. I may bite when Mario comes out. Give us a metroid game FFS

Not at launch though. I can play zelda on wii u. This was a massive dissappointment IMO. Many gaming websites have posted thier reactions. Alot of negativity. The conference was HORRIBLE. This is coming form a big nintendo fan. I may bite when Mario comes out. Give us a metroid game FFS

true that... fortunately I never Pre Order gaming devices, I always buy them after some reviews, besides I have few jrpg's on my vita that will keep me busy at least until summer

on another note, I'm very surprised syberia 3 coming, or even exist... I finished the predecessors years ago, and never expected any sequel coming since the story already finished...

So only two games at launch, paid online, and it costs $470 AUD...

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

not bad...
https://www.polygon.com/2017/1/13/14241960/nintendo-switch-launch-titles-prices-release-dates

LAUNCH DAY
1-2-Switch
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Skylanders Imaginators
Just Dance 2017

LAUNCH WINDOW
Has Been Heroes (March 2017)
I am Setsuna (March 2017)
Sonic Mania (Spring 2017)
Lego City Undercover (Spring 2017)
Arms (spring 2017)
Super Bomberman R (March 2017)
Snipperclips: Cut it Out, Together! (March 2017)
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (April 28, 2017)
Splatoon 2 (Summer 2017)
NBA 2K18 (September 2017)
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Fall 2017)
Super Mario Odyssey (Holiday 2017)

Back