Media NINTENDO SWITCH (new console)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was so incredibly impressed.

What was your overall thoughts of the presentation?

It felt pretty awkward...mostly because of the translators conveying absolutely no excitement in their voice :lol

The games they showed,I am excited for...Fire Emblem Warriors...hell yes. xenoblade the new Mario...gimme! Don't really care about the motion control stuff, the boxing game did nothing for me. Just give me Zelda :lol

It felt pretty awkward...mostly because of the translators conveying absolutely no excitement in their voice :lol

The games they showed,I am excited for...Fire Emblem Warriors...hell yes. xenoblade the new Mario...gimme! Don't really care about the motion control stuff, the boxing game did nothing for me. Just give me Zelda :lol

When the Grasshopper designer came out, that was worst. The translators made him look so bad. I even felt bad for him.

Do you guys think Zelda will have a retailer exclusive somewhere?

I'm wondering if I should just PO now with Amazon or what.

Nintendo's Twitter confirmed 3/3/17 for Zelda. :rock

I might PO elsewhere is Amazon keeps it set for a 31st release.

I definitely think Nintendo will be able to distance themselves from the Wii U disaster with this one.

I got good vibes overall from tonight. It's exciting.

I get it won't outperform the PS4/XBOne processors, but this is definitely fresh.

So pictures are being posted of Gamestops posting store allotments for the Switch via a flyer on their door.

$50 deposit required.

The one pic I saw said that particular store will have 38 available for PO.

Im just gonna wait for Best Buy's website to update with the preorder

I have a gift card Ive been saving for this

I've got Prime for Amazon....but now that Rulk mentions it, I do have a BB gift card with a little change on it....

I want to play Mario Odyssey already. It still sucks that I'll have to wait until the end of the year.

Guys, who has a better return policy for consoles - if I run into hardware issues - BB or Amazon?

I'm leaning towards BB.

Back