Media NINTENDO SWITCH (new console)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... no thanks. I'm going to wait outside my local GameStop and just do the $50 deposit. I think I'll go with the neon joycons.

Have a pre-order in at Best Buy. They did charge the $300 up front. I plan on cancelling it if I can get a pre-order in at Amazon. :impatient:

Have Splatoon 2, Breath of the Wild, and Mario Odyssey pre-ordered. :)

Have a pre-order in at Best Buy. They did charge the $300 up front. I plan on cancelling it if I can get a pre-order in at Amazon. :impatient:

Have Splatoon 2, Breath of the Wild, and Mario Odyssey pre-ordered. :)

Does Amazon charge up front?

I don't mind paying $50 up front, but paying $300 and waiting 1.5 months is a little much.

I'm not rich. :lol

So apparently Amazon will NOT charge until POs ship....

I'm going Amazon. Plus if you have Prime, you get 20% PO game titles. And free 2-day shipping? No brainer.

Now, I wait.

Damn. Best buy charges up front? Sheesh. Well pay day is tomorrow. We'll see :lol

I'm going Amazon route.

Apparently, people are saying Walmart's site is starting to give them error messages for POs. You guys think this will go on backorder by release day or be readily available?

This is Nintendo we're talking about, so I bet the former. :lol

LOL I called it again

---

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Master Edition will include the game itself, a Master Sword of Resurrection figure, as well as a Nintendo Switch Sheikah Slate Carrying Case, a Sheikah Eye Collectible Coin, a Relic of Hyrule: Calamity Ganon Tapestry and Weather-Worn Map, and a Breath of the Wild Sound Selection CD. The Master Edition will cost $129.99.

C2BwO2wUUAcIcwg-720x465.jpg

hopefully.. Canada gets everything late so Best Buy Canada and Gamestop Canada havent put up their preorders yet.

Probably tomorrow for both

Back