NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why? It's been up and down hockey with hitting and scoring, I have no horse in this race and have enjoyed what I've seen

I definitely agree. For the most part, this has been an entertaining finals. Games 1 and 2 were fun games to watch. Caps are in full control now though. They played a good game 3 and are in full control of game 4.

Last edited:
The Washington Capitals winning is steered by the BOG and Uncle Gary. They want this outcome. Don't trust the Final outcome! :p I give up!!! :panic:

Sound like someone we know? Teasing! I am happy for you Kit. Hope they can pull off the win. :D

I feel so sorry for the losing party in this. The city backed them so hard. For Vegas a SCF win would be huge, because of what happened in 2017 with that awful tragedy, but at the same time the team has brought the community together on a positive like never before and given the city something to cheer for. They should absolutely be happy whether the Knights win or not!

And believe it or not Kisto, I am so happy for you, even through my teasing. Even my neighbour Todd loves them and got an Ovechkin and Caps tattoo... if that isn't die-hard, I don't know what is. I would never tattoo myself, especially something like that. Think of those who got an OJ Simpson tattoo. lol No, I don't think Ovie is that guy, but nobody thought OJ could do that. Then again, neither did the jurors. :p My point is, the guy has Ovie forever on his body... so a win like this would be HUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE!!!

Sound like someone we know? Teasing! I am happy for you Kit. Hope they can pull off the win. :D

I feel so sorry for the losing party in this. The city backed them so hard. For Vegas a SCF win would be huge, because of what happened in 2017 with that awful tragedy, but at the same time the team has brought the community together on a positive like never before and given the city something to cheer for. They should absolutely be happy whether the Knights win or not!

Good points.

In the end the better should win, the Caps are just moving all four lines. I do feel a bit for Vegas and hope that the fans stick with them, because when the raiders show up and at some point the nba, I hope thus team isn't forgotten

So either Kit will be very happy or Papi Le Batard’s prediction will be right Caps go up 3-1 then choke it away in 7.

I get a ton of pre'04 Red Sox fan feelings from Caps fans. The angst and knots will remain until triple 0 of the fourth victory.

Not a huge hockey fan, but I have to congratulate the Capitals for ending the Washington Metropolitan area’s championship drought in their four major sports.

Back