NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ovi tapped him first... This is going to OT..

He didn't tap him... he skated near him. And yeah I know.

Congratulations KF!

And boobies! Love the players' reactions to that one fan's boobies! BOOBIES!!!

P.S. I wore out my Ovechkin worn jersey today. Man he's one big boy! Goalie size 58!

I am still speechless. This Caps team wasn't as talented as years past, but this team WORKED harder. They earned the cup this year. I can now relax and enjoy hockey again.

Congrats to the Caps and their fans! A great win in a hard fought game. It was a thrill to see Ovi win the Cup and raise it.

Yeah, funny how the worst team iced on paper wins the Cup. But were they really? I think they had a lot of the right guys. And guys clicking...

Yeah, funny how the worst team iced on paper wins the Cup. But were they really? I think they had a lot of the right guys. And guys clicking...

I'm not looking for the best players. I'm looking for the right ones. - Herb Brooks

The bright side is comparing this to the NBA finals..Vegas didn’t give up despite getting their butts whipped like the Cavs :slap

Lamps.jpg

The Caps certainly did deserve those cups....I mean that cup.

Happy that Ovi finally got the monkey off his back though, and got the only major trophy he was missing in his case. He’s one of the most passionate players in the game, if not the most, that plays with his heart on his sleeve and leaves it all out on the ice. Glad he was rewarded for it. Congrats to the entire team.

The bright side is comparing this to the NBA finals..Vegas didn’t give up despite getting their butts whipped like the Cavs :slap

Perhaps Lebron should have quit worrying about politics and just focused on dribbling, after all.

I know, right? :lol

Oshie’s been pretty crazy too, took a shot through his shirt at the Nationals game today and was in the fountain with Ovi.

I think it’s all great, no matter who they share the cup with. It’s a celebration meant to share a championship with the city of Washington, so I don’t think there’s any reason (for them) to make it political and share it with those with whom we only agree with politically and think that we’re making some sort of “statement” by not sharing it with those whom we disagree with politically.

Sports were, and are meant to be one of the few things everyone can get behind regardless of politics. The NHL is one of the few major sports left that the forest fire hasn’t touched and destroyed. I prefer it stay that way.

Now we have another Russian link LOL. Can’t believe no news outlet has run with that yet.

Back