NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
San Jose blows a 3-0 series lead. That's an awful feeling that I can relate to. I was ticked off for whole offseason when the B's puked on themselves and philly came back from 3-0 down.

"The Wild is the first team in NHL history to score four tying goals and win a Game 7, according to the Elias Sports Bureau"

This was a great series. Up next, Chicago. Not a Wild fan but I cheer for any team that plays against Chicago or Boston...lol

I have Chicago in 7 games.

GO HABS GO!

I prefer the Bruins, but it's been 21 years since a Canadian team won a Cup, which was the Canadiens. Ha! They are the Rudy of the NHL playoffs in both size and expectations. So it's kind of hard not to root for them. Plus, the ol' Bruins of Cam Neely and Raymond Bourque, are a thing of the past. It's Marchand, Lucic, and Chara... the 3 dinks. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have them in Penguin colours, so pretty close to the same colours. lol Anyway, it should be a fun series.

Like they said.... Gallagher is a chaos starter. Lucic is a chaos finisher. Both good buddies and former Vancouver Giants. Will be fun to see how this plays out. Even between those two.

I think I just figured something out.... are you a woman? lol You just talk like a guy, but the avatar, the screen names. If you are, I am uhhhh well... You talk so much like a dude. Dammit! This is messing with my mind!

Dude that's my wife.... :slap

PK on the power play is a beast. Everytime he takes that slap shot my heart sinks a little. Hoping my bruins will play a full 3 periods and take game 2. Being down 0-2 heading into Montreal will have me a nervous wreck. Still gotta love it when these two teams meet up in the playoffs. For my money it's better than sox vs yanks

Poor showing by some bruins fans with all that racist garbage. It reflects badly on the rest of us. PK as much as you may dislike him is a great player and everyone in Boston would love him if he were playing for us. Hate the sweater not the person.

Poor showing by some bruins fans with all that racist garbage. It reflects badly on the rest of us. PK as much as you may dislike him is a great player and everyone in Boston would love him if he were playing for us. Hate the sweater not the person.

Sadly yes, but it doesn't speak for your entire fan base. Anyone who believes that is just as ignorant. Racism is like Cancer, it needs to end.

Sadly yes, but it doesn't speak for your entire fan base. Anyone who believes that is just as ignorant. Racism is like Cancer, it needs to end.

Well said! :clap

Three awful things I have noticed in this game so far.

Penguin skaters treating the puck as a grenade.

Fleury constantly losing his stick.

Penguins D is positionally putrid.

Three awful things I have noticed in this game so far.

Penguin skaters treating the puck as a grenade.

Fleury constantly losing his stick.

Penguins D is positionally putrid.

You forgot Crosby looks like he's stoned, they have no hop tonight Bylsma better wake the troops or this game is over

That second was a lot better. We pressed and looked much more comfortable out there. Even Fleury. 2-0 and shots 15-to-4 in favour of our guys. Loved it!

The outcome of that game sucked. Well, at least we played much better after the first. Would have been nice if we came out right away ... may have been a different outcome for us.

The outcome of that game sucked. Well, at least we played much better after the first. Would have been nice if we came out right away ... may have been a different outcome for us.

So many things look wrong with this team, and the defensive scheme is filled with holes

Crosby really needs to step up,in so many ways, tired of the post game lip service, show us you are the best player in the world

Back