NHL 2010-2011 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Auld is garbage. One of the most disliked goalies between the pipes for the Manitoba Moose. I can't believe he has an NHL job.

Alex Auld is garbage. One of the most disliked goalies between the pipes for the Manitoba Moose. I can't believe he has an NHL job.

If Auld assembles a few wins in a row for the Habs, I would not at all be surprised to see another goalie controversy. He can't play much worse than Price's 4 goals on 8 shots.

Last edited:
Granted he let in 4 of 8, Horton's was te only one he could have saved, Sissy Spacek gift wrapped one of them :)

Relax, this isn't the Stanley Cup Finals.:D

Says the fan of the team with the greatest revolving door for goaltenders in recent history... lol.

16ih9n9.jpg

P.S. Price lets in 6 goals on 30 shots. Again, 1 goal in 6 shots is an improvement. However, if this continues, he will be roasted alive. The fans already don't like him. If they actually develop a good justifiable reason to dislike him, he's toast.

Says the fan of the team with the greatest revolving door for goaltenders in recent history... lol.

16ih9n9.jpg

P.S. Price lets in 6 goals on 30 shots. Again, 1 goal in 6 shots is an improvement. However, if this continues, he will be roasted alive. The fans already don't like him. If they actually develop a good justifiable reason to dislike him, he's toast.

Isn't that a goal every 5 shots?

I say he doesnt make it through the season as a Hab

In other news, PENS undefeated :rock

I say he doesnt make it through the season as a Hab

In other news, PENS undefeated :rock

The reason why so many teams love to pick up former Habs is because they generally survived all this adversity and pressure. In essence, if you can play in Montreal, you can play anywhere. Sadly, someone like Price, hasn't adapted well to playing in Montreal. I get the sense that the Habs brass are going to stick with this one to the bitter end. Otherwise, more heads will roll over the Halak trade. It's all about saving face now.

I'm betting that even if Halak won the Vezina and the Conn Smythe last year, they still would have traded him. Despite what the Habs brass might believe, goalies don't turn things around over night.

Crosby finally bought a house? Wow, he's finally going to move out of Mary-O's basement after 5 years? :lol

Crosby finally bought a house? Wow, he's finally going to move out of Mary-O's basement after 5 years? :lol

haters-gonna-hate-7.jpg

How are those Caps doing?

Planning on finishing first this year and bowing out in the first round again? :rotfl

You lost to the same team we did last year...and?

At least our players don't live in their owners basement for 5 years :lol

Attachments

• DSCN2172.JPG
    DSCN2172.JPG
    399.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN2171.JPG
    DSCN2171.JPG
    392 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN2169.JPG
    DSCN2169.JPG
    384.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN2168.JPG