NHL 2010-2011 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eller looked good tonight. So did Plex and White. Someone has to give P.K. some ritalin. He's all over the place. Sometimes he skates around looking like a chicken without a head... lol.

A win for Price, though truth be told, he wasn't really tested that much.

Last edited:
Let alone Malkin beat up Rick Nash last night :rock

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lqaWEH5cUok?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lqaWEH5cUok?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

No contest:lol

WTF are you two talking about?, Nash lost his footing/balance..that was no ____ing fight. Nash would have beat the ____ out of Malkin.

WTF are you two talking about?, Nash lost his footing/balance..that was no ____ing fight. Nash would have beat the ____ out of Malkin.

Excuses. All I saw was two guys pairing up knowing very well what they were getting into and the end result was Malkin was pummeling Nash blow after blow. The fact is he lost that fight. Doesn't matter if he loses his footing... he was caught off balance because Malkin made him lose balance. A fight is a fight and Malkin took this one.

Nash got his ass beat. That said 9 out 10 i'd take Nash over Malkin over malkin in a fight.

Footing is half the fight in hockey. Part of the fighting strategy is to get your opoonent to lose his footing anyway so you could land on top of him and pummel him some more. You lose your footing, you're in major trouble, and you look like a doop in the process.

Footing is half the fight in hockey. Part of the fighting strategy is to get your opoonent to lose his footing anyway so you could land on top of him and pummel him some more. You lose your footing, you're in major trouble, and you look like a doop in the process.

That's what I said and why it was a clear cut reason why Malkin kicked his butt. Having said that, and the fact Malkin beat Nash into submission, I would take Nash over Malkin in a rematch.

Excuses. All I saw was two guys pairing up knowing very well what they were getting into and the end result was Malkin was pummeling Nash blow after blow. The fact is he lost that fight. Doesn't matter if he loses his footing... he was caught off balance because Malkin made him lose balance. A fight is a fight and Malkin took this one.

What do you want from a Leafs fan? :rotfl

Nash got his ass handed to him, fights like a Maple Leaf :rotfl

Ok, why was my comment deleted?..Nash threw a bomb and it slid off Malkin's head, from that punch he went off balance and Malkin jersey'd Nash and got in a "few" shots..like two..that was not a full tilt fight, no one got beat up, don't get all hard up because you guys love the Pens.

Edit* My comment was not deleted, just never showed up when i loaded this page last.

Last edited:
That's what I said and why it was a clear cut reason why Malkin kicked his butt. Having said that, and the fact Malkin beat Nash into submission, I would take Nash over Malkin in a rematch.

:cuckoo: How?.

Have any of you guys actually played full contact Ice Hockey?.

Not that hard to figure out and yes I have played ice hockey, and yes I was mediocre at it.

HAHA Funny you goober. Ice Hockey on NES was awesome though. I'll give you that Dev.

I played enough hockey to know that given the choice, I prefer to be the guy on top doing all the punching than the guy on his butt getting clobbered on national TV. If you don't think so, just ask Nash who he would have prefered to be three nights ago.

:cuckoo:

P.S. I will keep an eye out for a rematch. :D

I have already discussed this with three guys now that play/played full contact hockey and that was not a fight, three punches is a clobbering?.

This is a hockey fight...
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/kXUEwX5wBfQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/kXUEwX5wBfQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Malkin obviously was the winner, but that's not saying much since that fight wasn't too impressive. When you're getting shots on a guy who's still on his feet, that's a much better victory.

Malkin obviously was the winner, but that's not saying much since that fight wasn't too impressive. When you're getting shots on a guy who's still on his feet, that's a much better victory.

:clap:clap:clap:clap

I have already discussed this with three guys now that play/played full contact hockey and that was not a fight, three punches is a clobbering?.

You're using one of the greatest hockey fights in history as reference? How many fights like that do you even see in a decade? A handful, maybe?

Was the Malkin/Nash fight a classic? Not at all. No one even remotely suggested as much. However, you'd have to be blind not to see that Nash got pounded a few times.

It was in no way a real hockey fight, but both guys arent fighters so it was nice to see some scorers drop the mits, and Malkin was the winner easily, even if he Nash nadnt fallen Malkin's would have won.

Dude you live in Toronto, you havent seen real hockey since 1967, ahahahah, sorry cant help myself I loathe the Leafs

You're using one of the greatest hockey fights in history as reference? How many fights like that do you even see in a decade? A handful, maybe?

Was the Malkin/Nash fight a classic? Not at all. No one even remotely suggested as much. However, you'd have to be blind not to see that Nash got pounded a few times.

Yea, he took three shots..you ____ies are making it sound like he got filled in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back