NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When i first saw that pic last week, i thought it was a HT annoucement. Was relieved this was in fact Koto. I just couldn't afford two HT stes in such a short period.

NEXT Hot Toys Star Wars figures set....

KOT11298.jpg

OT love is spreading like a beautiful maiden...
Yup, thats what I want. Pretty basic outfits too. Just get those sculpts right. :)

I would love that.

If they (HT) could only make a believable female body. I don't own any HT females and the clothed characters look good to me but the T2 Sarah Connor figures looks kinda weird and a lot of it is the bodies. The new Ripley figures have ridicilously skinny bodies with necks that could be twice as thick and then maybe they would come close to looking good.

I will be sad if they dont make some more arc troopers and clones. Thats all what I care for. Clonesforever!!

Inside information is suggesting the next set for release will be Vader and Jedi Luke. THAT would be an awesome announcement.

Which inside info is that?

It does seem pretty obvious they'd waste no time doing Vader though.

Inside information is suggesting the next set for release will be Vader and Jedi Luke. THAT would be an awesome announcement.

There hasn't been a Jedi Luke for nearly 10 years so that would be cool. And personally I'm all for an HT Vader. So if this is true I couldn't be happier.

Hope they spill the beans soon, as I'm still considering picking up the Sideshow Vader.

Which inside info is that?

It does seem pretty obvious they'd waste no time doing Vader though.

It came from the guy who gave us info that Anakin had been cancelled and that Han would be the next HT figure.

He gave some quite specific info regarding upcoming releases
From what I've been told by a pal at Disney, there are ELEVEN more OT SW characters in development at HT right now, and the goal is to release the majority of them before the new movie hits. 6 are from ANH, 2 from Empire, 3 from Jedi. I won't spoil who they are. There are no prequel figure in development and there are no plans to do them. It's all OT and Ep VII.

Last edited:
It came from the guy who gave us info that Anakin had been cancelled and that Han would be the next HT figure.

He gave some quite specific info regarding upcoming releases

Man, I hope you're two for two on this. Thanks for the scoop.

Let's play - a - game.

ANH:
1. Han - done
2. Chewie - done
3. Luke Farmboy
4. Princess Leia
5. Old Ben
6. Stormtrooper

ESB:
1. Yoda
2. Boba Fett

ROTJ:
1. Vader - predicted
2. Jedi Luke - predicted
3. Emperor

Seems like this makes the most sense.

Last edited:
Or, we'll be waiting a while longer.

Emperor is a boring prospect. Would rather see Slave Leia. Kinda feel the same about ROTJ Vader. ESB would be my preference.

Well, those are just my guesses. For all I know, it could be ROTJ General Lando. But those seem to be the top choices within the limits of the game. Top choices meaning for most people and likely would complete a small but total top tier display for the OT.

Slave Leia is definitely a possibility instead of the Emperor. Not sure how HT will do with nudie dolls. But it would be a crowd pleaser in concept. Maybe I'll make her an alternate. Would be odd to have TWO Leias though.

Well, with Sideshow's ANH, their Deluxe ESB/ROTJ hybrid, and now potentially HT ROTJ Vader, you certainly will have one for all the OT movies.

Was a real Vader ever in the PT? No.

I was serious...I'll buy 3 different HT Vader in a glance. But if It's got to be one please make it Empire. With a 1/6 meditation chamber. As for PT Vader I'm not a prequel hater but if there is one thing I will never buy is that skinny, symmetrical, one piece armored horrible Vader.

Back