NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tie pilot would rock. Royal guard would rock. Kyshyyk scout would rock... as an SDCC exclusive.

Hoping for the kashyyyk. Scout now we have biker also a royal guard

Even though Hasbro did straight repaints of ROTJ Scouts to make Kashyyk scouts, I thought in the movie Kashyyk Scouts had many pretty noticeable armor differences beyond the helmet?

I'd still take a camo-pattern ROTJ Scout though...

I kept thinking whats holding Sideshow.
These guys are relatively easy to do.
Not to mention we have had the emperor for the longest time.

Does Sideshow have a "theme" in terms of releases?

They've done a major Hoth theme in the last year, and did quite a number from Jabba's Palace in the years after Jabba/throne, but lately it's all over the place. Seemed like maybe they were going to do all the bounty hunters, but stopped at the main three.

You'd think they would have done the Royal Guards around the time of either Vader or Emperor/throne if they were going to do them, but maybe they figured the Medi one covered the base at that time.

Even though Hasbro did straight repaints of ROTJ Scouts to make Kashyyk scouts, I thought in the movie Kashyyk Scouts had many pretty noticeable armor differences beyond the helmet?

I'd still take a camo-pattern ROTJ Scout though...
Your right they don't share any components

Does Sideshow have a "theme" in terms of releases?

They've done a major Hoth theme in the last year, and did quite a number from Jabba's Palace in the years after Jabba/throne, but lately it's all over the place. Seemed like maybe they were going to do all the bounty hunters, but stopped at the main three.

You'd think they would have done the Royal Guards around the time of either Vader or Emperor/throne if they were going to do them, but maybe they figured the Medi one covered the base at that time.

You may be onto something. Maybe ss has a deal, with the other companies they distribute for, not to produce like characters that would inhibit sales and contracts. There may be a time lapse clause that covers a period of several years before they can produce the same figure. Look how long it took for Jango.

You may be onto something. Maybe ss has a deal, with the other companies they distribute for, not to produce like characters that would inhibit sales and contracts. There may be a time lapse clause that covers a period of several years before they can produce the same figure. Look how long it took for Jango.

Shhhh, be careful when speaking of such things. ;)

NEXT Hot Toys Star Wars figures set....

KOT11298.jpg

OT love is spreading like a beautiful maiden...

Back