NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
an ellipsis may be used to represent a trailing off of a thought… or to indicate hesitation.

I can't help but think they didn't push the content live on their site. They've already sent around links to the static images in a previous newsletter around the SDCC.

I believe one of the latest newsletters hinted at the Tie Fighter pilot going on PO soon.

I believe one of the latest newsletters hinted at the Tie Fighter pilot going on PO soon.

I hope the exclusive is something worthy enough that I would preorder from Sideshow. :D

Wishing for a helmet with white stripes.

Did they? My newsletters have been kinda sparse lately, just showing me what new items are going up for sale. It doesn't have the lists of what's shipping, what's coming in 30 days, etc. You have to click a link for that. Is that how the newsletter is now or is there something wrong with my newsletter?

Did not notice the tease myself but i seem to remember it was talked about in a thread around here. Possibly Flosi's Cantina thread. Tie Fighter Pilot was hinted to go on PO "very soon" and 3PO "soon".

Back