NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a ton of stuff on Plastic Enemies. Even the villain's name, which I can't quite make out: Kremmic?

Seems like the robot and various troopers are a no-brainer for HT. Who knows about anything else.

13254076_1025446254197322_5522617361441638914_n.jpg

It's "Krennic." Kind of "Kremlin" meets "The Chronic." :lol

And they prominently mention "Leia's Bikini" in the first paragraph? And who says we're not getting a slave Leia?:yess:

Every time they summarize the storyline for this movie it brings up the inherent problem: "a rogue band of resistance fighters comes together for a daring mission that will see them attempt to steal plans for the Death Star."

I mean, I really wonder if they succeed? The suspense is too much.:rotfl

And "the moon-sized space station has the ability to destroy an entire planet..."

Wow, I wonder if we'll see that on the big screen!

And it's "a serious threat to the galaxy as a whole."

Gee, I wonder if that threat will go on for years... or end fairly... quickly?:lol

That's obviously just for the storytelling. I don't care we know how it ends, it's journey to that what matters.

It's "Krennic." Kind of "Kremlin" meets "The Chronic." :lol

And they prominently mention "Leia's Bikini" in the first paragraph? And who says we're not getting a slave Leia?:yess:

Every time they summarize the storyline for this movie it brings up the inherent problem: "a rogue band of resistance fighters comes together for a daring mission that will see them attempt to steal plans for the Death Star."

I mean, I really wonder if they succeed? The suspense is too much.:rotfl

And "the moon-sized space station has the ability to destroy an entire planet..."

Wow, I wonder if we'll see that on the big screen!

And it's "a serious threat to the galaxy as a whole."

Gee, I wonder if that threat will go on for years... or end fairly... quickly?:lol

The only plans I am concerned about are the ones that come with sideshow's snowspeeder luke figure.

We also have another type of trooper apart from the Death Trooper which we do not have a name for yet. In the teaser they were in that tank type thing so I suspect Tank Trooper?

I can't see them making anything from this except Jyn and the Troopers. There's too many characters in the hero group (eight, I think) for them to get into it, because everyone would know they'd never finish it.

I'm just waiting for the following then my star wars figure collecting days will be over :(

- Emperor Palpatine
- Jedi Luke
- ESB Yoda
- Hoth Pilot Luke
- Slave Leia
- Han in Stormtrooper disguise
- Grand Moff Tarkin

Already got most of the HT OT figures

The spoilers about Luke in Episode 8 sound incredible. Wish HT would hurry up and announce a TFA Luke.

Back