NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering some of the books are better than some of the movies... not really.

True. But that wouldn't be hard since there's really only two great Star Wars movies out of six.... and how many endless EU books are there? Law of averages.

This could also apply to boards like Sideshow Freaks. You know, there are members here with post counts over 29,000! :thud: :wink1:

Boy, ain't that the turth. But at least its interactive with others. And in my case I've had 8 years to accrue. Ugh... 8 years.

You're definitely not the only one. She was a cool villain on the show.

That video shows me one very important thing. Jar Jar is the only one who knows how to fight in the PT. Fighting isn't a dance with swords, it's grabbing some schmuck by the neck and strangling the life out of him.

That video shows me one very important thing. Jar Jar is the only one who knows how to fight in the PT. Fighting isn't a dance with swords, it's grabbing some schmuck by the neck and strangling the life out of him.

Watch the Maul / Pre Viszla battle again. That was epic!

Considering some of the books are better than some of the movies... not really.

What books are the best to start reading? What is the very best Star Wars book?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch the Maul / Pre Viszla battle again. That was epic!

Agreed!
A Maul Clone Wars figure would be great!!!
Pre Viszla is also an amazing character! One of the cooler Mandalorian armor designs, plus his ancient black light saber! Awesome...

I feel like they should just concentrate on Clone Wars figures hahaha (hate will be coming my way I know ;) )
But I loved the character designs so much... the show is much better than all the high budget Prequels combined!!!! There, I said it ;)

Start with:
The Darth Bane Trilogy
The Thrawn Trilogy (not necessary but may want to start with "Outbound Flight" first)
The whole "Legacy of the Force" series
The whole "Fate of the Jedi" series

If you really like Stormtroopers try "Allegiance"
"Scoundrels" was also quite good (Oceans 11 set in the Star Wars universe)

What is the very best Star Wars book?

Easy.

$(KGrHqQOKpsE0VeBCc7KBN(JmgMotQ~~_1.jpg

The Republic Commando series are very good. The story about a group of elite clones from the start of the clone wars through the rise of the empire. A five book series.

Darth Plagueis The story of Palpatines master, Plagueis. Very good book for any fan of the sith.

As well as the series mentioned by Natedog.

Oh my god, what's happened to my thread? And its only going to get worse with Disney at the helm now...

Out of curiosity, for those youngers among us, did any of you 'get into' Star Wars thru EU first? Meaning, did anyone get into Star Wars NOT thru watching one of the films first? I always thought the movies were the 'hook'. And I'm not counting "toys" because its likely a lot of you had some SW toys prior to seeing/reading/hearing about Star Wars.

Oh my god, what's happened to my thread? And its only going to get worse with Disney at the helm now...

Out of curiosity, for those youngers among us, did any of you 'get into' Star Wars thru EU first? Meaning, did anyone get into Star Wars NOT thru watching one of the films first? I always thought the movies were the 'hook'. And I'm not counting "toys" because its likely a lot of you had some SW toys prior to seeing/reading/hearing about Star Wars.

ANH and ESB are from my youth. ROTJ came out when I was in HS so I wasn't as quick to see it like I was ESB. Never got into any of the books, although I've watched a decent amount of the Clone Wars cartoons with my son.

Movies, then collectibles, then books...

Whilst I was a movie generation kid I like a lot of people drifted off in the 80s but it was the eu not the prequels that pulled me back. Thrawn and dark empire (although I hated the idea of a clone bodied emperor)

OK, so which SDCC revealed STAR WARS 1/6th figure will be revealed Thursday to be up for PreOrder next Friday?

TIE Pilot
Luke Pilot
Biker Scout
C-3PO

I'm going with TIE pilot.

Back