Next SS 12" Star wars is....PLO KOON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My vote is in for another battle droid part as his exclusive.

I for one can't wait for PK. He's one of my favorite background Jedi, so I'm glad he's being made. Plus I don't have to pay out the rectum for the Hasbro version.

Please enlighten me...I am not as "up" on all the SW characters as some (probablly MOST) of you. Was this Plo Koon guy in the MOVIES, or the EU Books, or both? Which film? Gimme some reference points....I don't remember him at all! Help......:confused:

Buffanatic said:
Please enlighten me...I am not as "up" on all the SW characters as some (probablly MOST) of you. Was this Plo Koon guy in the MOVIES, or the EU Books, or both? Which film? Gimme some reference points....I don't remember him at all! Help......:confused:
I remember seeing him for about 5 seconds in ROTS before his spaceship blew up.

I gotta say im very selective when it comes to which characters i get in the 12" line cause lets face it im not made of money. Usually it's just ones that are very important to me characters i liked alot, like ROTS ani and obi, Darth Maul etc. I've skipped characters like mace and kit... normally i'd skip plo too... but damn he was just one of my favorite jedi from episode 1, and jedi power battles... i always had a liking for him...

I'll be severely tempted to get him.... wonder what the exclusive will be.....

I hope his hilt is the Episode 1 version. And not that damn E1 Mace.
PloKoonSaber01.jpg

I will be happy with Plo Koon.

I think they should do more non-Jedi characters though. Han is currently the only one I have and three more are on the way!

PASSadino!

This is the first one that I won't order and the first that makes me question if SS is capable of anything but Jedi.

Han is a let down.

Plo is one of my favorite Jedi. Glad we're getting him. I'd expect Ki-Adi Mundi or Saesee Tiin after him (or the surprise when Yoda is finally made).

I like this a lot actually. His look is just really cool. The design of the character is very unique and will look pretty cool in 12".

I'm happy for everyone who really wanted the Plo, he's definitely a cool looking figure but he's a pass for me...

The only "background Jedi" I really want badly is Mundi... :D

Anyway congrats to y'all. Enjoy!

Back