Next SS 12" Star wars is....PLO KOON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hurrah!!!

Plo Koon is my fav alien Jedi. :D

31.jpg

Now I can have a 1/6 scale version to go with the 1/1 scale version... :cool:

anti-hero said:
Oh, and I'd also be down for a Yellow Saber as an exclusive. Actually I'd be happy if that were the standard (he never had an ignited saber in any of the movies did he?) since we don't really know the color.

Wasn't there a cut scene with him, Ki Adi and Secura in AOTC where they had some mission to perform while the other Jedi engaged the battle droids? Maybe the exclusive could have something to do with that. I'd hate to get a battle droid part as the exclusive since I don't think they ever actually showed him fighting them. Could be wrong tho.

He had a blue saber. You see him breifly at the arena near Ki-Adi Mundi. If Mace can have two purple sabers, why can't Plo have a blue and yellow?

Buttmunch said:
He had a blue saber. You see him breifly at the arena near Ki-Adi Mundi. If Mace can have two purple sabers, why can't Plo have a blue and yellow?
I could see PK with an exclusive yellow saber.

Darth Rage said:
I'm glad people are excited about this figure, but not everyone is. If someone is excited about a figure than someone else posting that they aren't shouldn't really dampen your enthusiasm. Personally, I'm not thrilled by this announcement. To some it is a useless figure I guess, but probably more for the charactor choice and its amount of screen time or importance to the film as percieved by one person, not necessarilly because it is a bad figure.

What's the big deal if they do another Jedi that wasn't on the screen though for half the series. Outside of a couple not very many had any screen time. So if you only do figures based on screen time then these lines wouldn't have very many. I undestand people not being happy with the choice but saying another useless figure isn't really any kind of contribution to the thread.

Darth Rage said:
I don't want to pick on you or anything, but it seems like your only contribution was to tell someone else not to contribute, so come on out of that glass house and put down the rock. :peace :peace :peace I just don't want to see another thread where the first negative post gets lambasted. Know what I mean?:cool::peace :cool:

He's not wrong though. Saying something like "another useless figure" isn't really bringing anything to the thread. That's not living in a glass house but just plain old cold hard fact.

Not that you're gonna read this you got me on ignore.:lol

jlcmsu said:
What's the big deal if they do another Jedi that wasn't on the screen though for half the series. Outside of a couple not very many had any screen time. So if you only do figures based on screen time then these lines wouldn't have very many. I undestand people not being happy with the choice but saying another useless figure isn't really any kind of contribution to the thread.

He's not wrong though. Saying something like "another useless figure" isn't really bringing anything to the thread. That's not living in a glass house but just plain old cold hard fact.

I bet some of the people who are complaining about this choice of figure will still be ordering it when it goes up for preorder. :D

jason2885 said:
I bet some of the people who are complaining about this choice of figure will still be ordering it when it goes up for preorder. :D

Yeah, I think that this is pretty much a guarantee.

This guy looks like a giant walking talking foreskin!! Bleeeech! yeeeach! Yeah yeah I'm buying him, but I'd rather see the hornheaded badass jedi guy.

Looks awesome to me! :D I've been waiting for SS to do Plo since I first heard that they had the 1/6 license. There's so much detail available in his design and I knew SS would come through with great sculpt! Background alien characters are awesome, noe I wan't Graxol Kelvyyn! :monkey3 :D :D

I liked Plo, but not enough to get him. I have to be careful with my character choices and not get every single figure released. I'm sure SSC will knock it out of the park though....

But knowing me.... I will struggle when he's up for order... just because it's a new SSC Star Wars figure.. :monkey2

I think his Yellow sabre would be a standard item. I can only imagine the chaos of releasing a Jedi with his sabre as the exclusive item.

Darth Loki said:
I think his Yellow sabre would be a standard item. I can only imagine the chaos of releasing a Jedi with his sabre as the exclusive item.

No, no... He'll come with his AOTC blue one. The yellow one is an exclusive.

swiftlikessharpthings said:
If he ends up with the yellow saber exclusive can I go on record now as calling it? :D

Sorry, but as stated above, I just beat you to it a few pages ago.

I just hope Plo gets some alternate hands. I know Hasbro added some rings or something to his RotS figure hands so perhaps we can at least get ringed and non-ringed hands?

jlcmsu said:

Sigh....Once again you have completely misunderstood and misinterpretted my post. My point was not that saying "another useless figure" was bringing something to the thread. My point was that commenting on it's negativity wasn't bringing anything useful to the thread, hence the glass houses statement, which you obviously didn't get.

Unfortunately I don't always sign in when I post here, so I stumbled onto yet another of your misguided posts quoting mine. So here, for once lets make it easy.

Ready????

Plo Koon is the greatest figure ever. It looks really really cool. Except for all the other star wars figures that sideshow has produced. Anyone that doesn't think so is silly. Sideshow is the best collectibles company ever. Period. Anyone who doesn't think so is foolish and laughable. Sideshow's star wars figures are and will always remain the best ever. And they're cool. They are the coolest.

There, I think I finally posted something Josh can approve of and not feel the need to bash. I feel so much better now.

Excuse me while I go punch myself in the head until I puke or lose consciousness.

Ice Cream guy had ALOT of screen time, where the hell is his figure?

Darth Rage said:
Unfortunately I don't always sign in when I post here, so I stumbled onto yet another of your misguided posts quoting mine. So here, for once lets make it easy.

Ready????

Plo Koon is the greatest figure ever. It looks really really cool. Except for all the other star wars figures that sideshow has produced. Anyone that doesn't think so is silly. Sideshow is the best collectibles company ever. Period. Anyone who doesn't think so is foolish and laughable. Sideshow's star wars figures are and will always remain the best ever. And they're cool. They are the coolest.

There, I think I finally posted something Josh can approve of and not feel the need to bash. I feel so much better now.

Excuse me while I go punch myself in the head until I puke or lose consciousness.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
If this wasn't so long, I'd make your brilliant quote my signature!! :monkey5

Darth Rage said:
Sigh....Once again you have completely misunderstood and misinterpretted my post. My point was not that saying "another useless figure" was bringing something to the thread. My point was that commenting on it's negativity wasn't bringing anything useful to the thread, hence the glass houses statement, which you obviously didn't get.

Ready????

lol, rock and roll dude!!! Rock and roll!

Back