Next SS 12" Star wars is....PLO KOON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the aliens, especially when they're Jedi. Maybe his exclusive can be a yellow-bladed lightsaber like the original Hasbro figure? I think he had a yellow one in Jedi Power Battles (fun game, but too easy) too...

I'm all over this as well. I had a feeling today that this would be the figure choosen.

swiftlikessharpthings said:
Loving the aliens, especially when they're Jedi. Maybe his exclusive can be a yellow-bladed lightsaber like the original Hasbro figure? I think he had a yellow one in Jedi Power Battles (fun game, but too easy) too...

That would be cool. Could be another battle droid part.

Great! I love that we are getting more PT Jedi. Makes me feel better that we may get a Shaak Ti.

Here he is a bit lighter to see the detail...

plo_kooned-brightericon.jpg

Oh, yeah! I'd futz that! I'd futz that like an ANIMAL!

I'd futz it on a bed. I'd futz it on the flo'. I'd futz in a car. I'd futz in the showa'. I'd futz ANYWHERE!:monkey5

Jokin'. Looks freakin' awesome. THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! WOOT WOOT! :maul

Why the "execute order 66" in the pic? Hmm? You would need a certain character who gave that order. Or maybe a character who carried out that order.

Heh, he should have a voicebox so we can hear him scream...:horror

Cool sculpt though, I guess this means I'll have to get every alien that comes out----Oh well, it's not like it's a bad thing. Now I need to go order Obi-Wan...

Back