Next SS 12" Star wars is....PLO KOON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I cant wait to order him. I wonder if he will have an edition size of 2000 or 2500 like the last few releases. I wonder what the exclusive will be. I am ready for him. I just hope I can get him in a hurry because I have to get my haircut at 2PM.

I just hope I dont have to go to professional practice next Friday. If so I will be home well before preorder time so I can just order from home and if I aint got him in 45 min I will go crazy. I hate having to build my Fridays around preorders but at least its better than GG when people have to stay glued to their forums and inboxes for a week to get their exclusives.

pixletwin said:
Plooey.jpg

Oh my... I don't want to be anywhere near this forum when production pics of this guy show up. :cuss

TheObsoleteMan said:
Oh my... I don't want to be anywhere near this forum when production pics of this guy show up. :cuss
Yeah I can hear it already. The head is to dark. The robe is wrong color.

I can pretty much guarantee that the production apps will be simpler and more subdued. It won't have all of that lovely shading and blending. I'm not saying it will look bad, but it won't look like that.

I am sooo happy that I am done by noon on Fridays. I just hope this whole "restricted bandwith" doesn't hurt my chances of getting Plo's exclusive. Here comes the first test ladies and gentlemen.

wookilar8 said:
They don't seen to have trouble with the aliens. It's those damn human likeness that seem to be a b!tch to nail.

I think the human likenesses have been good so far,it's the production paintjobs that have ruined the sculpts. I initially thought Han Solo's sculpt was awful,but having seen customikey's and QQB's repaints I've changed my mind. As for Plo Koon,the proto looks nice enough and maybe the final version will turn out as nice as Kit Fisto but it's still not a figure I'll be ordering.

Back