Next SS 12" Star wars is....PLO KOON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a huge fan of 2nd string Jedi, with a FEW exceptions. Ki-Adi is one of em. Plus at $60 a pop, I cannot afford everyone. So the answer is no, unless I'm wowed by the official pics when they come out.

I'm all for people expressing how they feel about a perticular figure, that's what this forum's for. However, let's be make it fun and not bitter. For instance CF just likes to push buttons (sorry CF but you do like playing the instigater), while Justin has valid criticisms. I'm not trying to preach, no really :D or sound like I'm better than anybody else. I enjoy defending a figure I like and somebody else doesn't, but give me something to defend. Again I didn't mean to offend anybody and if I did I'm sorry, atleast tell me his third eye is too big, something.:D

Just to get away from the explaining of our posts. Anybody heard clarification on the clue given last week. "Jedi on the Horizon" I can think of 2 things.

1. pilots when flying are always using the horizon as a bearing, and he died while flying his starfighter.

2. the paint deco on his starfighter. It looks like a sunrise or sunburst. Also involving a horizon.

Any thoughts?:confused:

Im a pilot...quite ironic actually. in our training we hardly ever get to use the actual horizon because we are under the hood alot. flying by instrumentation.

Just like learning to fly a multi-engine aircraft. 80% of the time you are flying it with one engine failed and one engine operating. yet they still call it multi-engine flying. hmmmmmmmmm.

Darth Rage said:
Sigh....Once again you have completely misunderstood and misinterpretted my post. My point was not that saying "another useless figure" was bringing something to the thread. My point was that commenting on it's negativity wasn't bringing anything useful to the thread, hence the glass houses statement, which you obviously didn't get.

Unfortunately I don't always sign in when I post here, so I stumbled onto yet another of your misguided posts quoting mine. So here, for once lets make it easy.

Ready????

Plo Koon is the greatest figure ever. It looks really really cool. Except for all the other star wars figures that sideshow has produced. Anyone that doesn't think so is silly. Sideshow is the best collectibles company ever. Period. Anyone who doesn't think so is foolish and laughable. Sideshow's star wars figures are and will always remain the best ever. And they're cool. They are the coolest.

There, I think I finally posted something Josh can approve of and not feel the need to bash. I feel so much better now.

Excuse me while I go punch myself in the head until I puke or lose consciousness.

Austin whatever man.:rolleyes:

ummm, at the sake of being a dumbass, has the preorder date been announced yet?

Plooey.jpg

I really like the way Plo Koon's undershirt/tunic look.

Yeah, all of the prototypes look "fan freaking tastic".

Too bad the production version will probably have a dark brown head and none of that awesome detailing.

He certainly is going to be tough to paint. :monkey5

:eek: *buttons lip and sits back on hands again* :lol

Back