Next LOTR PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait?!? He's just gonna get higher buddy!! Especially with the Hobbit coming up!!! :banana:banana
Then I guess I won't be getting him. :lol I'm sorry but I refuse to pay more than double the retail price for a PF or other statue, no matter how amazing it looks. Just can't afford to throw that much money towards something for one thing, and even if I could, I probably wouldn't.

Then I guess I won't be getting him. :lol I'm sorry but I refuse to pay more than double the retail price for a PF or other statue, no matter how amazing it looks. Just can't afford to throw that much money towards something for one thing, and even if I could, I probably wouldn't.

:monkey2:monkey2 No Lurtz for Havok...but that is fair enough mate, I understand! :duff

:monkey2:monkey2 No Lurtz for Havok...but that is fair enough mate, I understand! :duff
I really wish I could get him. :monkey2 I just think it's unfair that some of these pieces have to go up so much, and it makes me regret not getting into collecting earlier, so I would have had a better chance at getting these things when they were alot lower in price.

I really wish I could get him. :monkey2 I just think it's unfair that some of these pieces have to go up so much, and it makes me regret not getting into collecting earlier, so I would have had a better chance at getting these things when they were alot lower in price.

I know exactly what you mean...I remember when we were searching for the original balrog and couldn't find anything below £1000 anywhere!

Then we managed to get The Original Balrog, Orthanc Enviro, Watcher in the water, Stone trolls and Withcking in true form (all SSW) for £1800 from a desperate seller!!! :banana:banana That was a great day :)

And, of coarse, the time we got the SSW Cave Troll for free!!!! :D

Happy collecting memories!!

One thing I have learnt from this is that it is all about patience and keeping a keen look out!

Wow you got the SSW Cave Troll for free?! That's awesome!

I've pretty much accepted it though, that even if I don't get certain pieces that I want, I'll always be proud of what I do have.

I still remember my first piece, and my brothers first, and when I look at our collection now, even though it isn't as big as others.......it still amazes me that we were able to come so far. And it hasn't even been quite a year yet that we've been collecting. So yeah, I'm happy. :D

Wow you got the SSW Cave Troll for free?! That's awesome!

I've pretty much accepted it though, that even if I don't get certain pieces that I want, I'll always be proud of what I do have.

I still remember my first piece, and my brothers first, and when I look at our collection now, even though it isn't as big as others.......it still amazes me that we were able to come so far. And it hasn't even been quite a year yet that we've been collecting. So yeah, I'm happy. :D

Yup, Frankie designed a website for an acquaintance and he gave her the statue as payment! :lol That was so good!

Definitly me too, I remember my first piece...the Haradhrim soldier from SSW, one of the smallest, least valuable pieces they did but it is one that I will never ever sell...love the pose and emotion it shows!

You've only been collecting a year?!? You have a fantastic collection let alone when it has only been built up over a year...seriously well done, it has taken us five years to get to where we are!! :banana

That's so awesome that you a statue as payment, that should be the new world currency!!! :banana :D

My first piece was the Kotobukiya Darth Vader with Pewter Paint Finish. It's supposed to be only limited to 1,000 pieces, and I got it for only $35, when regular price is around $100. :D

Yeah it's only been around 10 months that we've been collecting now. I expect by the end of this year we'll be out of space completely. :monkey2 :lol

That's so awesome that you a statue as payment, that should be the new world currency!!! :banana :D

My first piece was the Kotobukiya Darth Vader with Pewter Paint Finish. It's supposed to be only limited to 1,000 pieces, and I got it for only $35, when regular price is around $100. :D

Yeah it's only been around 10 months that we've been collecting now. I expect by the end of this year we'll be out of space completely. :monkey2 :lol

You speak wise words there Havok :lecture A world currency of collectables would be awesome! :banana

Nice score on the Vader :duff

You know what to do when you run out of space...get James to move into the shed :monkey3:lol

You speak wise words there Havok :lecture A world currency of collectables would be awesome! :banana

Nice score on the Vader :duff

You know what to do when you run out of space...get James to move into the shed :monkey3:lol
Well we don't have a shed, but I'll just kick him into the garage! :D :lol

Back