Next LOTR PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now thats the spirit mate!!! :banana Or I guess you could convert the garage and make it a collectable room :dunno...that would be awesome! :drool
We've thought about doing that, but it's not exactly in the greatest shape and would take a pretty big overhaul. We'll make due with what space we have available though. :D

We've thought about doing that, but it's not exactly in the greatest shape and would take a pretty big overhaul. We'll make due with what space we have available though. :D

Thats what I like to hear buddy :duff Fill every space! :lol

Looks like Legolas PF could be on the way.

scrambleon2.jpg

My vote goes for this Boromir PF, but I guess I will have to keep dreaming... :

back1.jpg

EDIT: I mean, that´s the one I´d love Sideshow to make, I don´t mean that´s the one we are gonna get, lol

The one we are gonna get does look like Legolas (or Haldir). But I guess it will be Legolas.

Disappointed. I was hoping for something sinister, and instead I get one of the fairest beings in Middle-Earth. Granted he's an Elf warrior prince and assassin, but not my personal choice; not by a long shot. I guess now I'll have to wait to see one of my favorites from Mordor or Isengard.

My vote goes for this Boromir PF, but I guess I will have to keep dreaming... :

back1.jpg

EDIT: I mean, that´s the one I´d love Sideshow to make, I don´t mean that´s the one we are gonna get, lol

The one we are gonna get does look like Legolas (or Haldir). But I guess it will be Legolas.

Boromir in this Armor would be sweet I know it won't happen but I can dream can't I? :monkey2
Aside from that I can guarantee my Left one Legolas is the next PF

So the Beserker thread stays on track I say we are due for a new thread.:D

I would personally like to see one of these guys next..................

Legolas2.jpg

Gimli_With_Axe.jpg

Hey Ringer you must be in the know not only do you predict the next PF but your spot on with the pose, just hope your next one comes true :gimli

With what looks to be a Legolas PF once again recreating a SSW piece, I DEFINATELY want to see a wounded, kneeling Boromir simply because it hasn't been done and best represents (imo) his weakness, strength and final redemption.
What better for the villain lovers than to have the sneering Lurtz positioned nearby gloating on his kill?

Back