Next LOTR PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With what looks to be a Legolas PF once again recreating a SSW piece, I DEFINATELY want to see a wounded, kneeling Boromir simply because it hasn't been done and best represents (imo) his weakness, strength and final redemption.
What better for the villain lovers than to have the sneering Lurtz positioned nearby gloating on his kill?

And this also sounds bang on:wacky

With what looks to be a Legolas PF once again recreating a SSW piece, I DEFINATELY want to see a wounded, kneeling Boromir simply because it hasn't been done and best represents (imo) his weakness, strength and final redemption.
What better for the villain lovers than to have the sneering Lurtz positioned nearby gloating on his kill?

I agree with both points right here! Though I would hope that the facial likeness on this PF would be better than the SSW one :monkey3:lol

I'd love to see that,although i dont think it will happen,also i think a lot people would complain about having a half dead Boromir in there PF collection:naughty

I'd love to see that,although i dont think it will happen,also i think a lot people would complain about having a half dead Boromir in there PF collection:naughty

Really? I can deffo see it happening, if anything as a perfect counterpiece to the Lurtz PF...and it is such a dynamic moment that him being half dying really wouldn't matter (IMO of coarse :))

Really? I can deffo see it happening, if anything as a perfect counterpiece to the Lurtz PF...and it is such a dynamic moment that him being half dying really wouldn't matter (IMO of coarse :))

I dont doubt it would be great if they did,but PF's dont really capture a specific moment from the movies like the dio's,its more a depiction of the character imo,Lurtz striding confidently forward to his prey,berserker in battle mode..........but then again im probably wrong,i normally am!:rotfl

I dont doubt it would be great if they did,but PF's dont really capture a specific moment from the movies like the dio's,its more a depiction of the character imo,Lurtz striding confidently forward to his prey,berserker in battle mode..........but then again im probably wrong,i normally am!:rotfl

I can certainly see your point there and I think YOUR more right then me actually! :) Perhaps I am so determined to see that wounded Boromir PF I will use any logic. Then again, for me, Boromir wounded would be a depiction of his charactor, its certainly the most memorable moment for me. But I can't expect SS to make a PF in a certain pose just because of that! :lol

im not sure about a wounded boromir PF, more of a dio moment :banana

but i do want a boromir PF, in gondor armour with the flag in osgiliath :rock:rock:rock

Boromir.jpg

i coudnt find a pic, but im sure you know what bit im on about

but i do want a boromir PF, in gondor armour with the flag in osgiliath :rock:rock:rock

Boromir.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Awesome Pic Slug! :rock

I think a wounded Boromir would work better in a Dio. If a PF comes out, I want Boromir standing tall in his Gondorian armor. :D

It would probably more than likely be his Fellowship garb though. Even that would look great I think, either way really for me. But yeah the Gondorian armor is awesome! :D

The Osgiliath pose with flag would be good, but it would not represent the character for me. Any 'hero' pose just highlights his flaw as a man consumed with pride so the sugested wounded pose (imo) is the one that best represents the character. A dio of this would be to small, the PF would be a very poignant, stand alone piece!

Gimli next though!

Boromir.jpg

How about this:
https://charles-song.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3433

Custom over at S&F! Looks awesome! Theres some pics also painted I believe later in the thread!

Scroll down towards the bottom of the picture.

Back