Next Batman game from Rocksteady Studios (Arkham 3/ Justice League)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the end of this game it will show present day Batman sulking in a corner with a picture of the Joker.

I'm surprised that people seem to think it'll take place in the fifties. I just took it to mean that it will homage the style of those comics, not actually be set in that era. :dunno

You guys are insane in your close minded bashing of anything JLA because it's not Batman only. :cuckoo:

Its not Bashing JLA. Its a persons factual disliking the rest of the DC roster.

I watched Avengers right. I didnt like it much. Why? Because i dont like Cap, I dont like thor, dont like hawkeye and dont like Johansson as Widow. Still went and watched it. Love Iron Man, Hulk was epic. Didnt like the rest. I wish I didnt bother watching it because I knew from the start I wouldnt enjoy it much as I dont like 80% of the roster let alone the alien invasion and Loki crap; as I find it boring.

Thats why I wont be buying JLA just for Batman. If you start doing that, then your only buying 20% of a game you will truly enjoy so theres no point.

Thats people like myself, require either Batman only, or nothing. Just because Batman is in JLA doesnt mean a Batfan would instantly buy anything with a Bat logo on it, so why should they like JLA?

the_joker_laughing_wallpaper_-_800x600.jpg

It wouldnt be a quality Batman game.

But yeah, it wouldnt be a quality Batman game, it would be a quality JLA game. If you read the post correctly, you would see the highlighted bit of 'quality batman game' to my reply which is; Its not a Batman game, so it wouldnt be a quality game [to me].

To JLA fans, it would be quality and im glad for them. But I dont like JLA so its nothing of quality [to me].

So, before you post that rubbish nicholson Joker laugh (Nicholson was rubbish, admit it. Even before Ledgers psycho came along, Nicholson was horrible), read the whole post correctly :pray:

I don't like the idea of a Joker based story with no Hamill involved. I do like the idea though of JLA, I'm interested in seeing Rocksteady's take on each of the heroes.

Hopefully, we see something at Gamescom in the next few days. WB is apparently set to reveal a AAA title there.

Back