Next Batman game from Rocksteady Studios (Arkham 3/ Justice League)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Possible Justice League Videogame from Rocksteady

Hopefully, we get some sort of confirmation or announcement from Rocksteady or WB. before SDCC is over...

The thing that makes me doubt it's Arkham 3 is the part where they mention this game will use highly stylized artform, which means it won't be the realistic gritty style like the first 2 games. I'm guessing they could either go WB cartoon style, or something that actually looks like 50s comics in motion, using some sort of high quality toon shader.

-

... would be weird if this was Arkham 3, don't think that's mentioned though.

I thought it was said on ign that this is a prequeal to the first game and would feature the justice leauge and its when batman first encounters the joker. someone needs to change the tital its a arkahm asylum prequeqal.

I'll change the title when we have some more definitive information about this, at the minute the game isn't even confirmed so its's all just rumours right now.

I hate the Justice League. But, as long as it's Batman and Rocksteady is at the helm for development, I'm sold.

Would really like this. Both AA and AC were excellent games,the fighting mechanics were very refreshing. Waiting patiently for more info on this

if its not Arkham 3, im not interested.

justice league is horrible itself. Why would they do a stupid game of it, when they left AC on the cliffhanger they have done?

They cant say its related to AA/AC because if theyre going back as far as the 1950's, that means batman in these games is in his 80's, as these games are set in the current day so its nothing to do with the AA/AC franchise, which means im not interested.

if its not Arkham 3, im not interested.

justice league is horrible itself. Why would they do a stupid game of it, when they left AC on the cliffhanger they have done?

They cant say its related to AA/AC because if theyre going back as far as the 1950's, that means batman in these games is in his 80's, as these games are set in the current day so its nothing to do with the AA/AC franchise, which means im not interested.

I couldn't agree more. I'd rather have Arkham 3 than Justice League.

Same here. Arkham 3 or not interested. If WB insist on having a Justice League game, then IMO it would be better to let it be in its own new universe, not butting into the Arkhamverse just to try and ride off it's success.

I would bet my life that Arkham 3 is slated for the new consoles.

I'm sure we'll be waiting until 2013 for an announcement, and we can expect all new consoles to be released late 2013, early 2014.

Anything more than Justice League cameos and Arkham 3 will be a bargain bin purchase for me.
I can’t picture them in the Arkham setting, or see them adding anything positive to an already awesome series.

Yeah, its hard to think what the "Arkham" setting could go except the joked about "Arkham World." I'm fine with them leaving the prison setting just as long as its within the same universe/storyline. I don't want it to be a prequel either. Pick up after the events of AC! :lecture

Back