Newline Boots at HeatWave: still in stock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Line Boots- Still in stock

The whole page is in japaneese. I don't evem know how to set up an account :(

I was to contact them via email. They responded pretty quickly for a foreign company. You can use the translater but I was unable to 'add to cart' that way. When I contacted them they gave me the total and paypal address.

Thanks :) Just sent them an e-mail. Hope they reply quickly.

just to advise on this issue... I have done some business with Graham at Newline off and on for years.. I emailed him last night to ask when we may expect them to produce another run of those due to increased interest with sideshow's line... waiting on a response, but will advise when it gets here.... they have their own site.. it may help if others emailed with interest :
https://www.newlineminiatures.com/

which by the way... if you are looking to update your german disguise Indy.. they sell BEAUTIFUL real leather 98k ammo pouches for only 6 bucks a pair... real leather jack boots for 14 bucks... check these guys out as they do very fine accessories

ahha same here. just waiting on a email back from heatwave, if not than I'll have to contact newline directly, like mfisher said.

I definitely advise speaking directly with Grahem at Newline.. their price was only 14 bucks.. if they do another run I imagine they will sell out quickly and be worth the effort on their part... I imagine the more interest shown towards them directly would only help.

Here's the email I used to contact them:

[email protected]

Hope it helps. Also If more of us contacted NewLine it might help in geting the boot produced again. They are by far the best way to go and the cheapest.

sorry that this link has been so confusing guys. I thought it would be helpful. hopfully dwings direct email link will help. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back