New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Vampirella PF (Artgerm)

Like the statue and the base and will order although it seems like another statue that won't fit in the besta with that extra lower base. :gah:

Hope I'm wrong and it comes in under 25 inches.

I cannot stand these stupid height-extension bottoms Sideshow are adding to their bases lately. They ruin a nice looking base with these pointless, idiotic extensions. Also, Sideshow is losing touch with the customers. Are they smoking crack? Do they not understand that collectors put these items in Bestas for safe keeping?! Stop trying to give the illusion of height Sideshow, we're not blind. Please stop with the hideous base extenders. Vampi looks beautiful and I love the graveyard base, but because you put that stupid extender on it, it's another pass. Quit making the statues taller than 25 inches! We need to be able to fit them in Bestas. :mad:

Last edited:

I would have preferred a wider shorter base also, but I want to see the whole thing without all the moss to decide.

I cannot stand these stupid height-extension bottoms Sideshow are adding to their bases lately. They ruin a nice looking base with these pointless, idiotic extensions. Also, Sideshow is losing touch with the customers. Are they smoking crack? Do they not understand that collectors put these items in Bestas for safe keeping?! Stop trying to give the illusion of height Sideshow, we're not blind. Please stop with the hideous base extenders. Vampi looks beautiful and I love the graveyard base, but because you put that stupid extender on it, it's another pass. Quit making the statues taller than 25 inches! We need to be able to fit them in Bestas. :mad:

:goodpost::exactly:

They should make the extension on the base with the option to remove it.

I hope Ikea comes out with a single door for Besta. At least then we could adjust the shelves without the cutoff issue the TOMBO doors create with their seperate borders. :pray: I hate getting dust on my statues.

How has anyone confirmed what the bottom of the base looks like? :dunno

I think this looks fantastic. I wasn't going to bother with a Vampi PF, have the little SS/Tiki version of the character, but, this....wowzers! Might be too sexy actually. Still going to get it, may have to obscure her a little bit from prying eyes...

I'll only bite if this is 27". That base probably pushes this to 32". :(

I'm a big Vampirella Fan. But I'm not digging the face at this time. I'll wait to see now the final product looks

:slap You can ASK for $600 for a statue on a listing, that doesn't mean people will buy it at that price. Look under SOLD listings to tell you the real value. She sells for around retail of $350 so I would never pay more than that. One would have to be a fool to. You can list your statues at any price, doesn't mean people are buying.

:slap You can ASK for $600 for a statue on a listing, that doesn't mean people will buy it at that price. Look under SOLD listings to tell you the real value. She sells for around retail of $350 so I would never pay more than that. One would have to be a fool to. You can list your statues at any price, doesn't mean people are buying.

I hear what you saying. I checked the sold listing and it looks like there are still some fools willing to pay well over retail.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_od...RC2.A0.H0&_nkw=sideshow+vampirella&_sacat=246

I hear what you saying. I checked the sold listing and it looks like they are still some fools willing to pay well over retail.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_od...RC2.A0.H0&_nkw=sideshow+vampirella&_sacat=246

There will always be impatient people with money to burn. I see the EXs sell all the time at or just above retail and the regulars well below. It is a great statue, but I think this new one will hold that ones value down now too.

Sounds like you need to buy Pax instead of Besta

Not sure if this is the right thread but this just went up
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/vampirella-vampirella-sideshow-collectibles-3003001/
300300-vampirella-001.jpg

Back