New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Vampirella PF (Artgerm)

Maybe this will fit in with Hellboy that's coming soon or the Court of the Dead line.

I never thought I'd buy a statue of Vampirella but this one is gorgeous. Hopefully it will be at Comic Con so I can see it in person.

I have the first PF, and it is amazing. This one looks great, as well. Thinking of getting it, but I don't know if I want two Vampirellas. It is a great looking statue...

This looks great! If her full costume is fabric (it looks to be the same amazing fabric as the first one but with the LOGO this time), this may be the nicest Vampirella yet. Definitely hoping for something cool like the bat for the EX.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This looks great! If her full costume is fabric (it looks to be the same amazing fabric as the first one but with the LOGO this time), this may be the nicest Vampirella yet. Definitely hoping for something cool like the bat for the EX.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I personally would like the Bat to be a part of the Reg and EX, maybe a COH with her bearing her Fangs. just a thought

Be Cool Xaerius
Al

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403442559.769169.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1403442570.742436.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1403442577.591702.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1403442584.191671.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1403442590.320740.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1403442598.639420.jpg
Some pics of the former one.

I personally would like the Bat to be a part of the Reg and EX, maybe a COH with her bearing her Fangs. just a thought

Be Cool Xaerius
Al

Totally would like to see that too Al!

Awesome! Looking really good! Glad it will at the least have the Bat on the hand and that they included the Bat emblem. :rock2

Not a huge fan of Vampi but damn that looks amazing. The base is awesome too. With all the crappy bases recently this looks crazy sick

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Not a huge fan of Vampi but damn that looks amazing. The base is awesome too. With all the crappy bases recently this looks crazy sick

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Like the statue and the base and will order although it seems like another statue that won't fit in the besta with that extra lower base. :gah:

Hope I'm wrong and it comes in under 25 inches.

Back