New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it would only be weird if the purchase of the Reg was so that you could you cuddle one in bed at night ;)

Neil

Ha! ...yea, that'd be weird.

No, not anything like that. Just to have in different locations of the house and maybe to use later for a custom that I have in mind.

Ha! ...yea, that'd be weird.

No, not anything like that. Just to have in different locations of the house and maybe to use later for a custom that I have in mind.

Her face is very unique... what custom would you consider doing with her?

Her face is very unique... what custom would you consider doing with her?

When I look at my Vampirella here at home ...I can't help but think she looks like Marvel's Enchantress.

I think it's her hair and thigh high boots. Her hair is already blowing backwards like she's casting a spell ...and her fingers also looks like she's casting a spell. So yea .....thought I'd customize her into Enchantress.

When I look at my Vampirella here at home ...I can't help but think she looks like Marvel's Enchantress.

I think it's her hair and thigh high boots. Her hair is already blowing backwards like she's casting a spell ...and her fingers also looks like she's casting a spell. So yea .....thought I'd customize her into Enchantress.

Nice!!

wah.

Screen Shot 2017-04-30 at 2.57.01 PM.jpg

After getting the Phicen figure I started really getting into this character. Look for this statue and was able to find the regular edition at BBTS on sale. Was surprised to see this still in stock. Kicker is it was on sale for $360 - $4 Shipping. Bought in a nanosecond. Also thinking of Pre-ordering the new sitting statue from Sideshow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back