New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Vampirella PF (Artgerm)

300300-vampirella-004.jpg
Dat azz

I am still on the fence.... but ya I think I am gonna wait until after SDCC is over to make my decision.

Thats as sexy as it gets. Must resist...buying statue...just cuz sexy.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG :gah::gah::gah:
Tough battle to win sometimes.:lol

I am still on the fence.... but ya I think I am gonna wait until after SDCC is over to make my decision.
Same. If I wasn't gunning for XM's Phoenix there wouldn't be any hesitation, but as it is I'm going to have to make it through SDCC with my wallet intact before I can seriously consider her.

THis is perhaps the best Vampirella ever, and I am not a huge fan of Artgerm's work, but still.

That base makes me really nervous, though. It looks super-fragile.

Holy smoke!!! Sold my PF, might have to get this.

Why does it look like two different statures in the highlighter area?...

vampi1.jpg
r2vmfa.png

Attachments

• vampi2.jpg
    vampi2.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 205

I'm a huge vampirella fan and I can say the the art work by artgerm is really beautifully executed. I just don't get the composition at all, just everything is at odds and she's not even looking where she is point, why is she touching her nipple area. Just weird to me.

I want to order this, but I highly doubt it ,if the production piece would look like this. I bet this will be on this years SSCC ...so there is time to decide

Love it. Missed on the original EX. Wish I had it too. Would be willing to trade for one.

Back