New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Thanks Bro....... missed u all guys so many newbies r here:wink1:

Great to see you return! We are both not newbies anymore! :hi5: I remember a year ago when we started collecting and wow, I didn't not know a single thing about these statues. Now after being through spook, and whatever the Christmas event was. I feel like a true veteran. Time really does fly.

Re: New Vampirella PF (Artgerm)

CBG there are so many things wrong with this entire statement. The obvious is the fact that your username is comic book guy yet you have only managed to make it through one so far... I put my thinking cap on for you and managed to come up with a couple suggestions for a new username

Onecomicbookguy
ESTrollpatrol
Imabuyer@10left
IBSellinMyCollection
:goodpost: :lol

CBG I will humbly admit that you do roll with the punches and always seem to be in good spirits. That's admirable. You do come up with some crazy stuff man and sometimes I think your an imposter just messing with us... But to each their own
That's what I think too.

Yes this one is good! :1-1: true I love the comic book art! Jim lee, rob liefeld, silverstri, McFarlane, and more image style artists!

Now the new vampi pf I wonder if it comes with a new COH? That may make me buy it.

Great to see you return! We are both not newbies anymore! :hi5: I remember a year ago when we started collecting and wow, I didn't not know a single thing about these statues. Now after being through spook, and whatever the Christmas event was. I feel like a true veteran. Time really does fly.
@Tavegg - I spoke too soon :slap

I'll bite (no pun intended), I already own the kick *** original PF, but I will probably end up getting this as well since I am a Vampirella fan.

The original one kicks *** indeed and I always preferred the regular head. Sucks that I didn't manage to score one though.

The original one kicks *** indeed and I always preferred the regular head. Sucks that I didn't manage to score one though.

I prefer the regular head as well. Nice to see someone favour that head. But alas, I still have her ex head displayed because she's currently on the floor, thus that head made more sense. She's looking up with the ex, so you get a better view looking down.

Re: Vampirella Premium Format Figure

No

I prefer the regular head as well. Nice to see someone favour that head. But alas, I still have her ex head displayed because she's currently on the floor, thus that head made more sense. She's looking up with the ex, so you get a better view looking down.
:duff

Know what, the regular head would've been more menacing and creepy had they styled it along the lines of the art print i.e. with fangs :yess:

:dunno I been here over a year close to two now.
laughing-smiley-007.gif
:rotfl

Seriously man, you're funny!

Really looking forward to this one and SOOOO hoping that it will be at least as provocative as the previous one. I missed that previous one, unfortunately. Also hoping that the eyes are a little closer together on this one (if the portrait looks like the teaser art, it will be near perfect and an instant buy.

So many lady statues coming out. I can't afford this madness.

So many lady statues coming out. I can't afford this madness.

I here you my Friend but before I make a decision on her I want to see a full revel of here based on ArtGerms Work, Oh Welcome to the Show Frost, if I haven't already

preview_300300_vampirella.jpg

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

MY WALLET IS READY!

ya know, unless her right puppy has a pulse, I don't really know what her fingers are doing. #everynightilayinbeditouchmyselfandithinkayou

Back