New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vampirella Premium Format Figure

IMG_00000354_zps331899ec.jpg

The only Deluxe HC edition I know of is Blood Lust. What are the others?

And Power Rangers. Go go power rangers

Yes! Love power rangers! Nothing wrong with that.

You don't read any comics.

Well I've read one comic book but by looking at the pics and story telling I know what happens in every comic. Just have no time or patience to read anything.

He just watches cartoons lol

Yes the best ever is cartoons! Love them all :1-1:

As for the new vampi, I may buy depends on how the final product comes out.

Re: New Vampirella PF (Artgerm)

Not awkward at all :lol
Glad to know you don't feel that way :hi5:

after all its business they will revisit same character again n again over period of time Vampi PF Ex or Fail
Hmm. Too early to tell, isn't it?

Next they'll be bringing Vampirella in a variety of different coloured costumes.
a la Hulk cq.

I wasn't able to buy any of the vampirella statue, so I'm happy they are offering another vampirella statue. Hope this one is with a standing pose.
I missed out on the first PF too so....

Easy order.....

x2
I was waiting for your post :wink1:

Great Googly Moogly
Right? But don't mention googly! :google

Good lord another 3 in what 2 years. Unless there is topless coconuts option I'm in but if not its a pass.
Sideshow had quite a surprise for us in the last pf. Remember? :naughty

I didn't even know this character is popular. Does anyone even read her comics?

Pwned!

Well I've read one comic book but by looking at the pics and story telling I know what happens in every comic. Just have no time or patience to read anything.
:slap :slap

You have really earned your username! :lol

Those look to be the Dynamite run of Vampirella not the Warren era

Correct - that's the ones I got: [ame="https://www.amazon.co.uk/Vampirella-Archives-Volume-1-HC/dp/1606901753/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383247605&sr=8-1&keywords=vampirella+archives"]link[/ame]

Or at least my copies looks just like those

Yes! Love power rangers! Nothing wrong with that.

Yes the best ever is cartoons! Love them all :1-1:

As for the new vampi, I may buy depends on how the final product comes out.

CBG there are so many things wrong with this entire statement. The obvious is the fact that your username is comic book guy yet you have only managed to make it through one so far... I put my thinking cap on for you and managed to come up with a couple suggestions for a new username

Onecomicbookguy
ESTrollpatrol
Imabuyer@10left
IBSellinMyCollection

CBG there are so many things wrong with this entire statement. The obvious is the fact that your username is comic book guy yet you have only managed to make it through one so far... I put my thinking cap on for you and managed to come up with a couple suggestions for a new username

Onecomicbookguy
ESTrollpatrol
Imabuyer@10left
IBSellinMyCollection

Hmm, don't see, Willbuycheaperlater there.

Shoo said:
Erm, those are the Dynamite Vampirella Archives reprinting the Warren era.

And? Did I say otherwise?

Yes, Stampe, that's exactly what you did.

Those are the Vampirella Archives, reprinting the classic Warren run, sans their dust jackets.
Those look to be the Dynamite run of Vampirella not the Warren era
Correct - that's the ones I got: [ame="https://www.amazon.co.uk/Vampirella-Archives-Volume-1-HC/dp/1606901753/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383247605&sr=8-1&keywords=vampirella+archives"]link[/ame]

Or at least my copies looks just like those

It's not a collection of the modern Dynamite era. It's a reprint of the Warren era that happens to be published by Dynamite. Not the same.

He should be comicbookartguy

Yes this one is good! :1-1: true I love the comic book art! Jim lee, rob liefeld, silverstri, McFarlane, and more image style artists!

Hmm, don't see, Willbuycheaperlater there.

Nothing wrong with saving money :dunno

Both very honorable mentions here

Galactus4Discountguy seems to work well...

Could tie it all in with a nice sig.....

633514814309812981-Homeless-Power-Ranger.jpg

Wow! That powers pic I must saved! Thanks so much for that great pic! Awesome love it! :yess: now it's my new wallpaper!!!

Now the new vampi pf I wonder if it comes with a new COH? That may make me buy it.

CBG I will humbly admit that you do roll with the punches and always seem to be in good spirits. That's admirable. You do come up with some crazy stuff man and sometimes I think your an imposter just messing with us... But to each their own

Ali-G-Fistbump-to-Newt-Gingrich.gif

CBG I will humbly admit that you do roll with the punches and always seem to be in good spirits. That's admirable. You do come up with some crazy stuff man and sometimes I think your an imposter just messing with us... But to each their own

Ali-G-Fistbump-to-Newt-Gingrich.gif

Thanks I will post pics of my power rangers growing collection! :wave

Back