New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Vampirella PF (Artgerm)

Yeah everytime I see that print of the Queen the song Devil Woman come to mind :lol:lol:lol

really...I get this for some reason...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNcpasj__WY[/ame][/QUOTE]

Nice, Very Nice my Friend Josh, That song works also

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsVuzyxrVkI&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

I am going to Enjoy Next Year and that's not even counting Tony Cipriano's Red Sonja + if Diana Troy aka Wonder Woman shows up WOW!

The only Fear I have is paint apps, :pray:

That will be a lot of statues. So 2 of each? :monkey3

1075_529345903761278_873255919_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

from the calendar

I hope she has the bat on her hand like the art, I saw a custom of the other PF done like that and it looked great.

That will be a lot of statues. So 2 of each? :monkey3

I have a friend ordered Red Sonja EX. If he doesn't want it, I will buy it off him. I will def by 2 Vamp EX especially if its that pose from the calendar. If Wonder Woman is a homerun.... yes 2 for me too lol.

Are there any other pictures in the calendar of statues we haven't seen the prototypes for?

I have a friend ordered Red Sonja EX. If he doesn't want it, I will buy it off him. I will def by 2 Vamp EX especially if its that pose from the calendar. If Wonder Woman is a homerun.... yes 2 for me too lol.

Do you customize one or just keep it as a back up? Just curious

Perfection all the way thru

I think this Artgerm line from Sideshow could be even better than the Hughes and Brooks lines. With Harley, Vampi, and Catwoman coming out. And all the other potentials. It's pretty amazing.

Jean isn't Artgerm though. Jean is just a Sideshow version like Psylocke, Rogue, and others. Which has me very concerned. I wish she was a Mark Brooks piece.

I can Venture a Guess maybe we will get a Jean Grey

We are

They already previewed the Art for Jean Grey. I haven't seen it in a minute but she's definitely coming

Jean isn't Artgerm though. Jean is just a Sideshow version like Psylocke, Rogue, and others. Which has me very concerned. I wish she was a Mark Brooks piece.

I misspoke on the Artgerm Jean Grey comment but one can wish. :lol:lol:lol
If Jean Grey is based on Psylocke and Rogue then the foundation of the Sculpt should be Tony Ciprianos work.

She was designed by some Fabian dude. There was an SS video on him recently. Don't like the idea that her legs might be posed unsexily like the bishoujo, or worse, turn out ****ty like the Cyclops PF. :gah: Where's my Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, and White Phoenix PFs? This is one character that I don't mind variants for, especially since each variant represents something meaningful to the character, unlike say, the Baroness schtick.

Back