New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Good lord another 3 in what 2 years. Unless there is topless coconuts option I'm in but if not its a pass.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

I didn't even know this character is popular. Does anyone even read her comics?

I have read a couple and enjoyed them very much. She's pretty popular for sure just like Elvira. They both sell like hotcakes. :lecture

Looks like a PF version of the statue:
901497_press01-001.jpg

Nope.

I know I want it and it will be 2 lol

Just wondering about your huge brown box collection. Where do they all go when you order 2 of everything? :rotfl

after all its business they will revisit same character again n again over period of time Vampi PF Ex or Fail

Welcome back bro! :wave

Re: New Vampirella PF (Artgerm)

Unreal... I literally just got the PF from the bay a week ago. Ah well I guess they will go good together? Vampirella meet my other Vampirella

Re: New Vampirella PF (Artgerm)

I do not feel that is it, because it looks like one of Cipriano's older sculpts from some time back and is 1/6 scale, beside there is a Bat suppose to be landing or taking off on her hand, so I wouldn't worry

I hope that this is not the one Colossus, as I have high expectations on this babe. Thnks for the info my friend....:hi5:

Yes, current subscriber to the monthly title and totally in love with Vampirella for many years.

However, I do not need another Vampirella PF in my life. Considering the rising prices and the higher editions, I'm more than happy with the PF I have at the moment.

It would have to be something really special to get me to change my mind.

BRING ON THE REVEAL!!!

Back