New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Vampirella PF (Artgerm)

Yeah, not overly happy at another PF so soon. Would have liked a different character to get the PF treatment.

Next they'll be bringing Vampirella in a variety of different coloured costumes.

I haven't even opened the first one. That one might end up being a candidate for a conversion.

I wasn't able to buy any of the vampirella statue, so I'm happy they are offering another vampirella statue. Hope this one is with a standing pose.

Hummm.... I have 2 not sure if I need another.

preview_300300_vampirella.jpg

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

MY WALLET IS READY!

Great Googly Moogly

Hot looking image. Was thinking about selling my vamp pf..

Schu might be the sculptor, otherwise I'm thinking Cipriano. I doubt Mark's in on this. Or is he? Or can this actually be a Miller secret project???? :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Schu might be the sculptor, otherwise I'm thinking Cipriano. I doubt Mark's in on this. Or is he? Or can this actually be a Miller secret project???? :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Cipriano did the Vampirella CQ, saw her in his studio pic's sometime back, it would be nice if the where going to use him but he recently did Red Sonja PF but Schu would be a Good choice

Interesting. I love the current pf. Let's see if SS can top it so soon

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

View attachment 68811

If this is the new PF...I do not like what I c, so far. Maybe the finish product, but still don't like the pose......:(

I do not feel that is it, because it looks like one of Cipriano's older sculpts from some time back and is 1/6 scale, beside there is a Bat suppose to be landing or taking off on her hand, so I wouldn't worry

Re: Vampirella Premium Format Figure

REALLY?

I like Vampirella but we have already double dipped on this character, we don't need a third.

Re: Vampirella Premium Format Figure

I'm definitely not complaining about this. :D

Back