New "Ultimate Freddy" announced, along with Ghost Face. (NECA)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's already a seven inch NECA Ghostface. It only has the knife, but it's still a nice figure.

Im realy digging the 8" Retro figures and the Ghost Face is great it always bugged me that there 7" one had the cloth skirt but the rest of the figures robes were vinyl.

E8Y7e8U.jpg

Ghostface looks great. My only complaint is that the tatters on the arms are inaccurate, which I hope they correct, but otherwise great job overall.

Super Freddy looks good, so I may pick him up.

I would say you should, i am. Off and on i thought about Freddy's different "characters" or looks. Not sure what to call them but i like the fact that completely different versions of Freddy are being made not just "Freddy from part soanso" where he looks so close to the others they need to add syringe hands or a long arm to make it different. I like the other Freddy's i own but in a sense they are a waste of money and time. Other then a few tweaks they are the same figure.

It's just that I probably won't be picking up the rest of the Mego guys, but the added height should work for Super Freddy.

^ They're already pretty preoccupied with 7 inch and 18 inch figures, so not likely.

I can't wait for more info on the 30th anniversary Freddy figure.

Side note, just read Robert Englund will be wearing full Freddy Makeup one last time in Chicago this August!

Back