New "Ultimate Freddy" announced, along with Ghost Face. (NECA)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part 2 Jason and Ghost Face is now on BBTS.

No pics of ghost face... I want to know who they put under the mask. Comes with cellphone voice changer and a knife.

Also iron Maiden mummy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see ghostface. Movie Maniacs and the all plastic neca are very nice but i hope they really do this one right.

I asked on twitter about pics but no response from what I saw last. I saw on the website it mentions its based off the 4th film's antagonist. I would have liked if the head sculpt was Billy...

Tempted to order the Iron Maiden trooper figure. It's really cool even if I don't know shot about IM

I got my pre-order in tonight for the upcoming Ultimate Freddy figure, Although I already have the original NECA NOES Freddy this one is just to damn good to miss out on and also all the new accessories that come with him. :yess:

I'm hoping you could... Maybe you can't. Ghost face isn't all that complicated so I couldn't see why the mask wouldn't be removable but who knows.

I read on their Twitter that Ghostface's mask won't be removable.

It's cool but his legs look really stump in these promo shots. I would need to see a video review first before I decide to get it.

Im getting Ultimate Freddy it looks very good. I dont have previous Neca Freddy`s.

E8Y7e8U.jpg

My god I am in love!!!

I really wish his mask was removable! There's something off about the mask and it's bothering me...I believe it's the nose area, it's supposed to slightly bulge out. Eyes are a little long too.

Any more pics? Not a bad figure. I want to see more of it before i really start judging it.

Ghostface10.jpg

Scream+1996+Carafantasma.jpg

Sweet 90s cell and knife too!

My god I am in love!!!

I really wish his mask was removable! There's something off about the mask and it's bothering me...I believe it's the nose area, it's supposed to slightly bulge out. Eyes are a little long too.

Based on the pic the eyes are too far apart and the bottoms of the eyes need to be more inward. It reminds me more of the original mask that can be seen for only about 5 seconds in the first movie.

Ghost_Face_and_Casey.jpg

screamghostfacemovie.jpg

No other pics but they said Ghostface has 3 different hands, a knife, cell phone, and voice changer.

The cellphone is pretty hilarious. Can't wait to see the voice changer.

GF is looking sweet.

I'm probably going to get him in 1/6 scale but I may pick up this version from NECA as well.

Back