NECA 1/4 scale Freddy (A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish I could get ahold of 1/4 scale sweater I would make a pretty bad ass freddy the joints really kill this figure for me the sculpt looks great and as far as the blades I would remove the plastic ones and add some metal ones

Agreed. It was expected for the glove blades to be plastic/bent but otherwise this looks like a BEAST.

I hope we'll see an Ultimate version of this one soon. I skipped on first two releases. The face sculpt and the way the sweater looks makes it the definitive Freddy for me.

The crotch is what ruins this for me.
NEC12858.jpg

The crotch is what ruins this for me.

That was my final reason for passing as well. That and seeing those blades bent in the box makes me feel a bit better about my decision. I've always had trouble re-shaping plastic like that. Well, at least getting it to stay re-shaped.

Just pose his with his legs together, maybe at an angle
Sculpt is fantastic

It looks great in the box as a display. That may be where it stays if I get it. Have to see some good reviews to know for sure.

Would've been an insta-buy at 7" Ultimate.

Someone posted a pic on fb and their sweater is ****ed up. Has a green blob paint mark on a red stripe

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Someone posted a pic on fb and their sweater is ****ed up. Has a green blob paint mark on a red stripe

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ohhhhhhh NO!

What are we gonna do?????

no big deal. Not what I would call ****ed up. A little dab of red paint would rectify that problem.

yah but for those who plan to keep it in the box??? nightmare fuel!

:lol nightmare fuel! That's good.

I think this box is FANTASTIC! one of the very best yet.

if u wanted to display him and keep him tied into the box you could remove the one piece of tape that "sealed" him in the box pull him out - touch up the sloppy paint. He would still be tied down. Should be good to go!

I'm very excited about this figure. I loved the 7" figure kinda surprised it's flying so far below the radar.

Back