NECA 1/4 scale Freddy (A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure. Very cool looking. Glad I decided to get it. Now I need a 1/4 scale Jason Voorhees. :cool:

Attachments

• Freddy2.jpg
    Freddy2.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 183
  • Freddy.jpg
    Freddy.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 179
  • Freddy4.jpg
    Freddy4.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 180
  • Freddy6.jpg
    Freddy6.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 181
  • Freddy5.jpg
    Freddy5.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 181
Could honestly legit fill the gaps, paint, and make a custom base and you'd be good to go to display it as a statue.

I'm honestly half tempted to do this. I'd just fill the arms and mostly the legs cause they look iffy. Any ideas for a base?

38931685.jpg

ok so I'd take a wooden plaque, make the top all woodys and deady looking, and add a hot wheels bus lmao

SOMEONE CONVINCE ME TO NOT DO THIS

Found this guy today for $50! It was at a store called Go! Toys and Games. They were having a half off sale on the entire store. Also got the NECA 1/4 scale Affleck and Bale Batmen for the same price.

Found this guy today for $50! It was at a store called Go! Toys and Games. They were having a half off sale on the entire store. Also got the NECA 1/4 scale Affleck and Bale Batmen for the same price.

Congrats dude that a crazy price for all of those.

My mall just has that store as a kiosk. Disappointing :(

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow, now that is awesome! We have one of those stores at the mall by me but sadly they did not have Freddy in Stock as it's more of a seasonal store and they will be shutting down till next Christmas.

He looks too cool to unbox. I'd like to get a base for him and turn him into a statue for sure...

Finally placed an order for this guy. Will be my first 1/4 Neca figure. I've owned many 1/4 pieces before but this will be my first Neca 1/4 scaled piece. Very excited looks amazing.

I should be receiving mine in this coming week probably Thursday I'm so stoked it looks incredible.

Anyone have any trouble with the blades on this figure? I'm curious to see how badly they might need reshaping and if it's very easy.

Anyone have any trouble with the blades on this figure? I'm curious to see how badly they might need reshaping and if it's very easy.
Seems most of the figures come in with bent blades but they are soft material so letting them reshape by heat or cold will make them easy to reshape and stay straight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Just received my Freddy in today and holy hell is it awesome. For $100 and in Quarter scale it rules. The details are amazing as is the paint. My glove and hand knives didn't come in as warped as some of the ones I've seen so I was very happy but I did get my hairdryer and made them look even better. Overall super happy with my purchase it rules and I love the part 2 design. I hope Neca releases a ultimate Part 2 7 inch figure. Debating if I should review it or not it's pretty amazing for what you pay for it.

Back