New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear the game is very good.

in regards to PC vs console....for me I only play on the PC with the 360 controller so to me it is like playing a console but with a lot better graphics, framerate, etc. (and games are generally cheaper) There are some headaches that come up that usually doesn't happen on the consoles though but it's all good in the hood.

What fps are you running at on all Ultra and yes her hair looks amazing.

I have a GTX 590, my fps really drops on Ultimate with the TressFX.
Like 30-40fps, compared to a solid 55-60 fps on Ultra.

This is with vsync on, and using fraps to see fps.

I'm about 75% thru on normal now after about 9hrs of play. Loving it, will go back and play on hard and maybe try and 100% it, this is as much fun as Batman AC.

Mr. Fancy SLI accelerating iRay rendering pants. :1-1:

I do want to get another 7970 and put them in crossfire though....one day.

I plan on getting another 7870 sometime soon? Hopefully

I thought for sure I was nearing the end but it seems I've still got a way to go. This might sound extreme but this is one of the best games I have ever played. I prefer it to uncharted. All those comments in reviews about how Lara's emotions oppose to the gameplay are complete crap. When she tells Roth about how she kills someone she even says ' You'd be surprised how easy it is.' I have found her proggresson to be believable. The graphics are so stunning. I thought crysis 3 looked good but I think this is stronger. Fantastic voice acting aswell. 10/10 and I can't wait for another.

I've only been able to play about 30 minutes...and I doubt I'll get to really dive into this game until Friday evening. Glad to hear that everyone is loving this game.

I did end up getting mine for the PS3 and so far everything looks beautiful.

Picked up my Collector's Edition yesterday. Haven't enjoyed a game this much since Arkham City. The multiplayer is pretty fun too.

I think I went a little overboard. Got 2 Collector's Editions from Amazon and 2 steelbooks from Target. I'm probably going to return the 360 collector's edition, and the sell the disk from the PS3 collector's edition because I'll play the ones from the steelbooks. :cuckoo:

20130306183202475.jpg

Thomas90, you're probably better off ordering from Amazon than getting it from me, since they still have it in stock, probably offer free shipping, and also give you a $5 credit toward stuff as well.

I'm surprised at how quickly the Collector's Editions have sold. The game came out yesterday, and no GameStops in my area had them. I did order online, so it will probably be here by Monday.

I want NO costume dlc.

What! Why not?!!! :monkey2 After I finish my first playthrough I'm going to start all over again from the beginning and play it through with the Amazon costume dlc.

I would love to play this game over and over again, each time with a new dlc outfit. This is just one of those games I see myself replaying over and over again. Probably 10 times at least!

Back