New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the costumes cause i got it from gamestop. Im still waiting for yhe code with the tomb. Im switching costumes mid game

I thought for sure I was nearing the end but it seems I've still got a way to go. This might sound extreme but this is one of the best games I have ever played. I prefer it to uncharted. All those comments in reviews about how Lara's emotions oppose to the gameplay are complete crap. When she tells Roth about how she kills someone she even says ' You'd be surprised how easy it is.' I have found her proggresson to be believable. The graphics are so stunning. I thought crysis 3 looked good but I think this is stronger. Fantastic voice acting aswell. 10/10 and I can't wait for another.

yea bro ! this game is just amazing. I still prefer nathan over lara but this is a great reboot to the series.

I bought the costumes cause i got it from gamestop. Im still waiting for yhe code with the tomb. Im switching costumes mid game

I got 5 costumes with the survival edition and I really love using the mud coverd lara with the cargo woodland camo pants.
she reminds of arnold in the final chapter of predator.
the detail on her skin with the mud all dried up it is unreal.
this games graphics are superb and the sound OMG jawdroping.

All those comments in reviews about how Lara's emotions oppose to the gameplay are complete crap. When she tells Roth about how she kills someone she even says ' You'd be surprised how easy it is.' I have found her proggresson to be believable.

Agreed. I think her progression is very believable, which really adds to the story. When she first shot a guy, you could tell that she was upset about it. Even as the story progresses, I never have this idea that Lara is just a mindless killing machine or that she is enjoying killing people. But she does realize that she is a 'kill or be killed' situation.

I'm not sure how close I am to finishing this game. I think I might be nearing the end but I'm not sure.
Spoiler Spoiler:

theres still a way to go. I thought I was nearing the end. Only got 7/10 of Laras diary entries.

I'm not sure how close I am to finishing this game. I think I might be nearing the end but I'm not sure.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah you still have a way to go. Shantytown is about the half way mark.

Ok, Amazon STILL hasn't shipped mine.
I know it's only Thursday, but they're usually not this late with shipping. Anyone else having a similar problem?

Ok, Amazon STILL hasn't shipped mine.
I know it's only Thursday, but they're usually not this late with shipping. Anyone else having a similar problem?

I did! With RE6.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

I am not moving out of the zones till I get 100%
this game will be finished 100%

I'm doing the same, except one of the camps is bugged for me in the Mountain Village. It won't "activate."

I'm pissed they decided to make a very obscure achievement a secret one, the one about talking to the crew, and I didn't know about it until it was too late (I think). Guess I'll have to play through it again, which of course I don't mind because its so awesome.

Glad to hear the game is very good.

The game is actually pretty amazing. I am blown away by all of the great aspects. I LOVE the rock climbing. I just think they outdid themselves.

I'll always be a huge TR fan and I will always prefer the old style because it's what I grew up with. This however is how video games need to be these days.

I beat this game after and wow I really want to burn this horrible POS!!!

LMAO JKK!!!!!

This game was just awesome and it made me excited for the next. I cant wait to see where this new lara will be heading. The soundtrack is outstanding, the cinematic battles are just jaw dropping and the character development with Lara is excellent. I hope this game does not as good but even better than the last franchise did. Hopefully they can make a more grounded story with this one

I beat this game after and wow I really want to burn this horrible POS!!!

LMAO JKK!!!!!

This game was just awesome and it made me excited for the next. I cant wait to see where this new lara will be heading. The soundtrack is outstanding, the cinematic battles are just jaw dropping and the character development with Lara is excellent. I hope this game does not as good but even better than the last franchise did. Hopefully they can make a more grounded story with this one

Just got off the phone with Amazon, I asked for the status of my order.
They informed me that they're having trouble finding enough product but it should ship in the coming days/early next week. Preorder bonuses or not, I might cancel this and just buy it elsewhere.

Can't wait to play it though!

Back