New Thundercats Toys from Bandai!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would 8" Thundercats fit with MOTUC? I'd like to display them sort of together if possible...

I'm really liking the cartoon designs there. Looks like they're going a 200X type route with this. Interested to see how the episodes turn out.

Well as long as they do the classic line up, hopefully the aproach will be like the saint seiya myth cloth, i have a bunch of those and they have a great sculpt, articulation and accesories, im definetly buying the main characters!! As for the new desing not very intrested.

From UK Toy Fair...

Idle Hands Blog said:
...As for the classic cartoon, an 8 inch Collector line of action figures is on the way. The design is said to be loyal to the original show and the figure itself will remind you of Mattel's Masters of the Universe Classics line, where they maintain the look and feel of the original characters but update articulation and toy design for a sturdier, more modern action figure. This line starts with Lion-O, natch'. Why 8 inches, you may ask? This puts them in scale with the classic line, but sadly, out of scale with most everything else you own. Celebration time for TCats fans for sure, and tears for others...as that is the way of toy collecting.

Sounds good to me.

Leaked pics from ThunderCatsLair!!!

https://thundercatslair.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4956

2ewhe1j.jpg

2agras1.jpg

2hnmm4k.jpg

25akuf6.jpg

ofnd6t.jpg

Apparently there will be a 3.75" line and an 8" "classics" collector line...
Don't like Panthor at all... :(

Yeah he doesn't look good, neither does Panthro. :wink1:

I don't mind the character designs in general EXCEPT Panthro. :slap The one character I care most about they F up!

Cheetara and Tygra do look pretty good from what we can see.

Anyone know when the cartoon hits? Did I miss that somewhere?

Yeah he doesn't look good, neither does Panthro. :wink1:

I don't mind the character designs in general EXCEPT Panthro. :slap The one character I care most about they F up!

Cheetara and Tygra do look pretty good from what we can see.

Anyone know when the cartoon hits? Did I miss that somewhere?

:lol
I've been switching between MOTU and TC too much today!!!

:lol
I've been switching between MOTU and TC too much today!!!

It's cool man, you know I'm just razzing you :nana:. It's just that the guy that has PANTHRO as his avatar has to step up and say something you know? Wouldn't be right to let it pass....:wink1:

Just read Ill's post from that guys blog. Truthfully, I was holding out hope that they would do a complete rip off of the MOTUC line. Besides the Pop Culture stuff I have zero interest in anything else that's coming.

However, :lol at $350 a pop for a statue I have to say no to those as well unless they make a Panthro. I'm going to have to seriously consider that one. :clap

A line just like the MOTUC figures would have me interested. I don't collect the MOTUC line but I would have a lot of interest in a series of Thundercat's that shared the same kind of updates that series has received.

Last thing...man I wish one of you guys that has all the money would put together an 80's collectibles shelf like the one that's in Ill's signature. The Sideshow Turtles, MOTUC figs, Transformer's MP's, etc....that would look excellent! I'd do it, but all my money is tied up in 1/6 dollies. :wink1:

"Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight
to understand why this reboot must suck so much d1ck!"

images

When i was young, i traded all my Thundercats(including Cats Lair) to my bestfriend for his ESB mini diecast Hoth base sets with figures. :duh

I like this new line, definitely will be buying a select few and the Thundertank.

"Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight
to understand why this reboot must suck so much d1ck!"

images

Hey now....you haven't seen anything yet but a bunch of early, crappy quality, toy pics. Simmer....:nana:

Might be the best animated show you've ever seen. Plus there is still hope for the classics line (since they f'd up Panthro so far), right!? :monkey3

Heard that the Classics line will only have Lion-O and Mum-ra and sales will depend on further characters (like these are not going to sell)

Sold!

Hey now....you haven't seen anything yet but a bunch of early, crappy quality, toy pics. Simmer....:nana:

Might be the best animated show you've ever seen. Plus there is still hope for the classics line (since they f'd up Panthro so far), right!? :monkey3

Don't care how awesome the Classics line ends up... this looks like crap.

Back