New Thundercats Toys from Bandai!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, look at them. They suck. Plus you never see them loose and in decent condition. And I need almost all the Companions, a few Beserkers, and an effin' Ben Gali first. :banghead

Compared to now, but back then they were as good if not better (ThunderCats as a whole) then most everyone else.

I have pics of the set in my gallery.

So I'm just about done watching the entire series again. I've been watching it on and off for a few months now on DVD. With it coming to a close it made me want to really get some figures and I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this line from Bandai?

I keep seeing all the MOTUC pics and reviews and I'm just really hoping Bandai doesn't "F" this up. If they can make them as cool as the He-Man stuff that is out right now I think I might buy all of them! He** I might even splurge and buy a Snarf and Snarfer!

MOTUC style applied to Thundercats would be epic. Sadly... I don't think that is going to happen. Most likely we'll get a crappy series of toys :lol

MOTUC style applied to Thundercats would be epic. Sadly... I don't think that is going to happen. Most likely we'll get a crappy series of toys :lol

Bandai doesn't exactly give anyone a sense of security that these will be worth a da** but I really hope they don't blow it.

If you use the success of the MOTUC line as a model these will completely succeed. What's even better for them is it's all been laid out for them...follow that lines success and you'll have a money making machine!

Leaked pics from ThunderCatsLair!!!

https://thundercatslair.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4956

2ewhe1j.jpg

2agras1.jpg

2hnmm4k.jpg

25akuf6.jpg

ofnd6t.jpg

Apparently there will be a 3.75" line and an 8" "classics" collector line...
Don't like Panthor at all... :(

Well I want to ____ Cheetara still so I guess they did that right....the toys are meh, I don't have hopes for the "classics" line but I do like the fact I can get my hands on a toy Sword of Omens.

Well I want to ____ Cheetara still so I guess they did that right....the toys are meh, I don't have hopes for the "classics" line but I do like the fact I can get my hands on a toy Sword of Omens.

Is there a classics line planned, or were you meaning you don't have hopes we'll actually see one?

I want a 1:1 "real" Sword of Omens.

I am hating 99% of all this Thundercats stuff that's coming out.

Back