New Thundercats Toys from Bandai!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't come as a surprise but pretty sure this line is done...

Kuzeh said:
Well... it was kind of obvious the cartoon was in danger...
From TC Art Director Dan Norton...

"Let me just, nobody is working on TCats. It would take years to get it back on tv if we started today. Draw your own conclusion. I love you guys and thank you for all the support."

*sigh*...
They really dropped the ball with this cartoon and line... another one bites the dust...
:monkey2

BTW mods, can you move this to the Action Figure section?

where the graveyard? since bandai **** this **** up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right Pitu...damn I love Bandai overall, but Bandai America doesnt seem to have a grasp on toys if it isnt Power Rangers and even those pretty much suck. I just dont see how a line of toys so popular they ditched them. The cartoon gets canceled and all hell breaks loose. I always wonder what Bandai J thinks of Bandai A.

Well, the writing was on the wall the moment the toys were released, IMO. The 8" classic line was changed to the 6" line, and then cancelled right after that. I think we all pretty much knew the cartoon line would surely follow. They could've had a huge hit on their hands with the classics line, shame Bandai f'd it up from the get go.

Oh well.

as much as it sucks that Bandai or any other company is producing classic Action figures im ok with that thanks to mezco!

I would like to at least have found a 6" Tygra and a 3 3/4" Slithe for retail before they canned the line.

Not a gaurantee but check walmarts, there clearancing a ton of stuff. I found a thundertank the other day but it was still to steep for me so I passed, but I had it in my hands.

Not a gaurantee but check walmarts, there clearancing a ton of stuff. I found a thundertank the other day but it was still to steep for me so I passed, but I had it in my hands.

:thwak get yer butt back to WM and buy that Thundertank, it has a lot of play value (other than the annoying propensity for the side pods to detatch) Great sculpting on this and the other small scale toys. Very reminescent of the feeling I had as a kid playing with my Mego Micronauts--without the interchangibility--but great fun nonetheless.

:thwak get yer butt back to WM and buy that Thundertank, it has a lot of play value (other than the annoying propensity for the side pods to detatch) Great sculpting on this and the other small scale toys. Very reminescent of the feeling I had as a kid playing with my Mego Micronauts--without the interchangibility--but great fun nonetheless.

Trust me man, I wanted to, but after thinking about it I figured I wouldnt have anywhere to put it. If its there this weekend still maybe i'll pick it up.

Yup! A WalMart about 40 miles away has most the accessories pretty cheap, abd the figures at 2 bucks, but all they've got are like 20 Mummras, wtf? :cuckoo:

I went into a local 'Winners' and found the Thunder Tank, Mumm-Ra Charger, and Thundercat Lair for $16 CAD each! Individual 3/4 scale were $2 each and the 6 inch were $6 each. Great toys, too bad the line died.

Back