New Thundercats Toys from Bandai!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So lame that they're moving away from the 8" after we already have Lion-O, Tygra, and the SDCC Lion-o with Chrome weapons and stand. I won't be moving to the 6" line, especially with that ridiculous screaming head on Lion-O.

Hopefully they at least complete the main Thundercats in the 8" scale, or at least Cheetara and Panthro.

From what the article says they'll be only making cheetara

if you read it, it says they will be continuing the 8 inch line, if only in a limited edition capacity . like a SDCC figure, once a year for example. i'd be ok with this.

on the plus side, we're getting cheetara.

related note, 6inch classics lion-o is being called " I;m gonna rape everyone" lion-o :lol

Wow, I think these look great. Better than the 8" ones. They'll definitely look great with the MOTUC line.

Screaming head for Lion-o wouldn't be my first choice - but I'm sure they've got variants in mind for down the road. Mumm-ra in particular looks awesome.

Yep, Mumm-Ra looks awesome! But I hope they add a cape like the Icon heroes Staction...

DSC_0098.jpg

Seems like the 6" Classics are out...
Grom Thundercats.ws

wes2882 said:
Lion-o in package-
IMG_0690.jpg

Mumm-ra in package-
IMG_0691.jpg

Lion-o loose-
IMG_0694.jpg

Mumm-ra loose-
IMG_0692.jpg

Lion-O comparison-
IMG_0696.jpg

Mumm-ra comparison-
IMG_0693.jpg

Guess Bandai didn't fix those awful color joints... :dunno
I like Mumm-Ra a lot, but I'm a bit bummed he doesn't come with a cape...

I'll have to stop by ToysRUS later today!

I'm passing on the 6'' line officially. Mumm-Ra needs his cape. There's just something about them that looks kind of blah.

Last edited:
I was annoyed about them changing the scale but I think I'd prefer they be in scale with MOTU classics. Although Lion-O riding Battle Cat might be awkward.

Um, wow. Those suck more then I thought they would. I'm still holding out for Mezco's Mumm-ra and the 8" Classics Lion-o is more then enough for me.

Ill wait for version 2 of each which will certainly come unless the line dies due to poor sales

Dear God I hope that the next 8" figure at least has the same build quality as the first two. These new 6" ones suck monstrous bawls :(

I wanted that mummra, but hes not looking to hot. I might pick one up if I ever run into him. The stores out here by me never seem to get any new figures.

Back